Now That's An Exciting Game #5

Wow, that was an insane effort Edmonton put in at the end to bring it home. That play at the end was just beautiful, and what a finish! Gotta feel for Ward though after coming out hot with those 4 saves right away.

Wow, that was an insane effort Edmonton put in at the end to bring it home. That play at the end was just beautiful , and what a finish! Gotta feel for Ward though after coming out hot with those 4 saves right away.
defensemen throws a weak passit gets deflected and ends up right on the stick of an edmonton player for a breakwayby "play" do you mean several occurances of luck for edmonton
defensemen throws a weak passit gets deflected and ends up right on the stick of an edmonton player for a breakwayby "play" do you mean several occurances of luck for edmonton
Yeah, because the Hurricanes have had no bounces go their way thus far in the playoffs. Pffft...And by deflected do you mean by the stick of Pisani who was trying to cut off the pass while killing a penalty.
uhhhhh, I don't think so Eddie. Are you telling me Carolina hasn't found some lucky bounces so far in this series? Plus, there wasn't any luck at all in that play. Stillman made a bonehead play. End of story. The Oilers deserved that game and you can easily say they've outplayed the Canes in at least 2 of the games, if not 3.This one is going 7.
I don't think you have a single post outside of the "things a fish says" thread where you don't come across as a douchebag.
uhhhhh, I don't think so Eddie. Are you telling me Carolina hasn't found some lucky bounces so far in this series? Plus, there wasn't any luck at all in that play. Stillman made a bonehead play. End of story. The Oilers deserved that game and you can easily say they've outplayed the Canes in at least 2 of the games, if not 3.This one is going 7.
i think carolina is going to hammer edmonton and win it on saturday. i'm not partial to either team, but this is what i believe.
It didn't get deflected, I forget who it was but, the Edmonton forward made a great hustle back to check the defender's back hand before he passed it, and Pisani read the situation well to go for the win instead of staying back like most players would when they're down a man. Gutsy play with a good finish.

it was moreau on the forecheck. it wasn't a lucky bounce...if you're talking luck how about those two phantom calls on matt greene. what is devorski smokin??and um...game 3, moreau's short handed goal. it's in daniel's blog too

where in my post did I say Carolina hadnt had its share of lucky bounces?all I said was that OP was wrong in calling it a beautiful play because it wasnt, it was a lucky bounce.I never said anything else, so maybe you should read posts before responding to them

It didn't get deflected , I forget who it was but, the Edmonton forward made a great hustle back to check the defender's back hand before he passed it, and Pisani read the situation well to go for the win instead of staying back like most players would when they're down a man. Gutsy play with a good finish.
yes. it did.An edmonton defended DEFLECTED the puck into the air then it bounce off the defender right onto his stick....what would you call it?
where in my post did I say Carolina hadnt had its share of lucky bounces?all I said was that OP was wrong in calling it a beautiful play because it wasnt, it was a lucky bounce.I never said anything else, so maybe you should read posts before responding to themyes. it did.An edmonton defended DEFLECTED the puck into the air then it bounce off the defender right onto his stick....what would you call it?
Stillman was carrying the puck and was going to pass the puck across the ice to Staal, but an Edmonton player got a piece of him and Stillman was unable to get anything on the pass enabling Pisani to get a piece of it with his stick. It came up and hit him and he was able to control it and move in and score on the breakaway. I guess you can say that Pisani deflected it to himself. :club: