What Was Your Best Laydown

Live NL cash game4 limpers to me, I'm on the button w/ 33 so I limp. BB makes it 17 to go and all the limpers call, so I come along for the ride. Flop was 953, BB leads out for 30, UTG player makes it 100, everyone folds back to me. BB had the rest of the table covered but I had the UTG raiser covered.BB was oozing with strength and I was 110% sure he had 99. So i kinda held my cards up slightly when i mucked, guy next to me "don't you wanna go all in with that hand" me " i have 1 out".Anyway after the UTG player raises the BB moves in for over 800 and UTG calls.UTG - AA (wow great play letting 6 people in the hand)BB - 99

Not great, but was playign 2 5 Limit spread with some of my dad's friends, I raised button with AA, BB just calls the extra 5. Flop is 952, he bets 5, i make it 10, he makes it 15, I fold, he shows 999

I folded kings pre flop, someone went all in after me and another one called. One had aces, one hand tens. I posted it on here and most people made fun of me.

im drawing a partial blank2/4 nlMP, CO, Button limp, SB completes, I check in BB with 52oflop 346, rainbowSB checks, I bet 10, 3 folds, SB callsturn, J, completes rainbowSB checks, I bet 25, SB min-raises to 50, I callriver K, SB pushes for 350-ish, I have him coveredI thought for as long as I could, and let myself be timed out, and foldedhe showed 75

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...topic=50394&hl=Koop and I kinda went at it... I just reread it and couldn't stop laughing.
raisere-raisere-re-raise from an extremely tight playerwhat the Koop think, they had AJ, AK, and QQ....?either way youre gonna muck that PF, no reason to push, only AA will call, and once you just call the 4 allins behind you warrant the fold....KQs....lolhell, even the JJ play was fishy
Lol at the people offering you meatmember passes if you won those tournies last night.
And i did win one of them and what do i get (besides 1st place money). Yeah a big fat pile of nothing...god dammit

Live cash game...I layed down a set of 5's face up.2 other people were all in, and one had a set of 7's.

With good reason.Good guess--go play roulette.
I laughed.. nh as usual.

Somewhere out there, someone is bet/folding the second nuts because he read somewhere that you've gotta trust your reads.And when they do, i definitely want to hear about it.<3How's this for a laydown?I was in the big blind with 78off. The small blind completed. Flop comes 456 with two spades and a heart.The small blind open pushed all in for 4 big blinds. I read him as really strong and trusted my reads. He seemed so sure of himself that knew instantly that he not only flopped the nut straight, but also had a flush draw to go with it.Getting only 1.5:1, i knew that being free rolled here made this a -EV decision. In fact, i told everyone this at the table earlier and explained to them that EV stands for expected value, and that i only like to make plus EV plays. I thought to myself for a few minutes, took off my shades and looked him straight in the eyes... and then mucked my hand face up. Everyone was clearly shocked (and impressed!) at my fold, and then the small blind showed everyone exactly what i already knew he had - 78 of spades.I played until my next big blind and cashed out up $150 in profit at the 1/2 game which is a pretty typical hour for me.

Somewhere out there, someone is bet/folding the second nuts because he read somewhere that you've gotta trust your reads.And when they do, i definitely want to hear about it.<3How's this for a laydown?I was in the big blind with 78off. The small blind completed. Flop comes 456 with two spades and a heart.The small blind open pushed all in for 4 big blinds. I read him as really strong and trusted my reads. He seemed so sure of himself that knew instantly that he not only flopped the nut straight, but also had a flush draw to go with it.Getting only 1.5:1, i knew that being free rolled here made this a -EV decision. In fact, i told everyone this at the table earlier and explained to them that EV stands for expected value, and that i only like to make plus EV plays. I thought to myself for a few minutes, took off my shades and looked him straight in the eyes... and then mucked my hand face up. Everyone was clearly shocked (and impressed!) at my fold, and then the small blind showed everyone exactly what i already knew he had - 78 of spades.I played until my next big blind and cashed out up $150 in profit at the 1/2 game which is a pretty typical hour for me.
One hell of a read for 8 bucks. Anyone care to tell their stories about how they laid the nuts or 2nd nuts down face up only to see the other player show TPTK?Edit: LOL at the bolded part.