Tonight's The Night!

Canes are gonna win the cup tonight!!I'm off to the game.
Are you going in a boat? The whole city is flooded lol. Hope you are right though. If so, I am taking a boat downtown to celebrate.

man im so freakin psyched for this game, ive becmae a huge canes fan this season, mostly cause i put money on them to win the cup but they have been a really fun team to watch.anyway i said it would end in 5, so it will end tonight...GO CANES

man im so freakin psyched for this game, ive becmae a huge canes fan this season, mostly cause i put money on them to win the cup but they have been a really fun team to watch.anyway i said it would end in 5, so it will end tonight...GO CANES
How much will you win?
How much will you win?
only 300i got them on NOV 5th at 30-1, but i only put 10 bucks on them...wish i put more but i sadly only had 10 bucks on me at the time. Oh well

Im not a hockey guy, but tonights game is great....This Cam Ward guy is only 20!! WOW... he's amazing!EDIT: nevermind... he gave up the game winner... he sucks.

Im not a hockey guy, but tonights game is great....This Cam Ward guy is only 20!! WOW... he's amazing!EDIT: nevermind... he gave up the game winner... he sucks.
lol .... man what a game.... dont go planning that parade yet boys!
lol, vnh sir :club:
He is pretty good, I gotta admit. But he is actually 22, and getting married the same day as me (this July). Yep, thats my claim to fame. lol.IMO, he's actually given up a lot of big juicy rebounds, but the Canes have been very good clearing them from the front. Still, such a calm demeanor for someone so young.
powerpoker...sorry bro you just lost 10 bucks :club:
lol na i didnt lose anything yet, if they lose the series i do, but if it goes to game 7, ill hedge it with edmonton so either way i win some money. i didnt have money on the game sine the canes were -200 which in no way was i going to lay
powerpoker...sorry bro you just lost 10 bucks :club:
your team is down 3-2shut up.even if Edm wins game 6 they will still have to do the toughest feat in sportswin Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.........on the road
your team is down 3-2shut up.even if Edm wins game 6 they will still have to do the toughest feat in sportswin Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.........on the road
But to be safe how bout the Canes just finish it tonight :club: I think i'm gonna go watch the game at the RBC center. I haven't taken place in a sports riot for a while.

haha. and that's where the oilers have been all year. backs against the ropes, nobody believing except for the fans who've been through all the trying times. we'll take it, thank you very much eddie

Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals on the same night that my team could win our Dek Hockey Championship, we're up 1-0 in a best of 3 series vs a team that we're now 1-4 vs. in the past 2 sessions. We took game 1 last night with an 8-3 W in a game that probably wasn't even that close.

I'm so nervous I could soil myself...oops.
lol. As you should be. I heard up here that a headline in a Raleigh newspaper showed a picture of the titanic sinking. Is this true, and if so, where's the faith?Saturday was surprisingly dominant. I find it hard to believe that Carolina is THAT beat up. I expect tonight to be a barn burner and would be surprised if its anything less. Its never easy to win on the road, but there's no doubt the Oilers have the momentum and less pressure.3-1 Edmonton.
lol. As you should be. I heard up here that a headline in a Raleigh newspaper showed a picture of the titanic sinking. Is this true, and if so, where's the faith?Saturday was surprisingly dominant. I find it hard to believe that Carolina is THAT beat up. I expect tonight to be a barn burner and would be surprised if its anything less. Its never easy to win on the road, but there's no doubt the Oilers have the momentum and less pressure.3-1 Edmonton.
I haven't seen that headline, the main paper around here "News and Observer" had the front page something along the lines of 'Canes Fans On the Edge of Their Seats'. That would be messed up of a local paper to put that before a game 7 if they really did.

I guess I want the Oilers to win. I don't really care much about either team to be brutally honest but it would be funny if the canes won because then there might be some credibility to the Red Wings Curse.What is that you might say...well...Last playoffs, Calgary beat the Wings and lost in Game 7 of the FinalsYear before that the Ducks beat the Wings and lost in game 7 of the finalsHow odd it would be the Edmonton loses game 7 of the finals. *cue tiwlight zone music*

I guess I want the Oilers to win. I don't really care much about either team to be brutally honest but it would be funny if the canes won because then there might be some credibility to the Red Wings Curse.What is that you might say...well...Last playoffs, Calgary beat the Wings and lost in Game 7 of the FinalsYear before that the Ducks beat the Wings and lost in game 7 of the finalsHow odd it would be the Edmonton loses game 7 of the finals. *cue tiwlight zone music*
heh interesting curse. If you can't beat em, sabotage them in game 7! I like it.
I predict overtime tonight...here's my picks for the winner...Carolina - Cory StillmanEdmonton - Fernando Pisani
Edmonton - Ryan Smyth
Interesting, but I still don't like it. And I wouldn't call it a curse per se, but more of "wings always choke early" fact... :club: less than 3 hours now....