Anyone know when the new patch for Stacked will be released? The game is really bugged. For example, I built my bankroll all the way up to 50k in online mode. And the next day its back to 2k.Six hours of grinding down the tube. Im still going to play because the game is very fun and the poker community is the best. But it is in need of a new patch.

Anyone know when the new patch for Stacked will be released? The game is really bugged. For example, I built my bankroll all the way up to 50k in online mode. And the next day its back to 2k.Six hours of grinding down the tube. Im still going to play because the game is very fun and the poker community is the best. But it is in need of a new patch.
Play online poker if your serious, less bugs
There will be a patch for this issue, they say, "it will be available as soon as we get Xbox approval for it."
There will be a patch for this issue, they say, "it will be available as soon as we get Xbox approval for it."
Over / under on when a patch is released? 3 months?
You think those are real people playing for that gold?
I know for a fact that they are. My cousin has been playing Ultima Online for several years and has made a few thousand selling in-game items and money for real money on eBay.
Imagine if you were playing real poker. Variance follows you wherever you go, real or fake. So if you suddenly start running good on stacked, go play real money and rake in the profits!!!

Here's info on the patch:The scheduled Xbox STACKED™ Masters Showdown tournaments for STACKED with Daniel Negreanu (MTV Showdown #1, #2, #3 & #4) scheduled for Sunday, June 18th, Monday June 19th, Tuesday June 20th, and Wednesday June 21st, have been cancelled until the release of a pending patch. The first Xbox Showdown tournament to be played will now be “MTV Showdown #5” scheduled for Thursday, June 22 at 7:00pm EDT. Additional Xbox tournaments will be added and the Showdown series will be extended by 1 week to make up for the delay. PC and PS2 tournaments will proceed as scheduled. A patch to address the online and offline experiences is pending implementation via Xbox Live. The PC and PS2 Showdown Tournaments will continue as scheduled. The patch will address the following known issues: 1. Loss of accumulated bankroll. The game incorrectly resets a player’s online bankroll to $2,000, when they log on to Xbox Live. After installation of the patch, player bankrolls will be properly tracked and saved. 2. The STACKED Hall of Fame and Leaderboards are not updating correctly. After installing the patch through Live, the Leaderboard and Hall of Fame will properly track a person’s progress in Multi Table Tournaments and other online games. 3. Dirty Disc Error Message. A corrupt music file was introduced to the game before release causing an error. The patch will repair the corrupt music file. 4. Ask Daniel. Daniel’s Poker tips will be re-calibrated to correct for a few instances when the tip seemed off relative to the particular situation.