has anyone noticed lately the strangely large amount of people limping with AA and KK AFTER someone or even multiple people have already LIMPED? i am seeing this more and more at party poker's limit tables usually 5/10. just an observation.

has anyone noticed lately the strangely large amount of people limping with AA and KK AFTER someone or even multiple people have already LIMPED? i am seeing this more and more at party poker's limit tables usually 5/10. just an observation.
yea, you see it so much in no limit aswell. it really is catching on. its very frustrating.just got to mark the player sthat do it and play sets strong against em, or two pair or whatever.but that works out nicely for them cos theyve induced fear.end of the day, they must get ssnappped aloooooooooooooot
*** In an unrelated developed, have you noticed all the "I got AA cracked again" threads? ***

I thought you quit poker. What happened?

People play **** poker like that all the time and manage to come away with enough pots to make themselves feel like they're making the right decisions. Nothing pisses me off more than a donkey who luckbox's out on me and then pats themselves on the back for such a genius play.

Yeah I saw someone limp with KK after a limper, then it got raised and 3bet BY THE FIRST LIMPER, and then HE (2nd limper) CAPPED IT. Limp cap, after a limp raise. I didnt find out what the first limper had

So the question is; "Have you seen how many people misplay AA?I think we've all seen alot of people misplay everything, why should AA be special?

Yeah I saw someone limp with KK after a limper, then it got raised and 3bet BY THE FIRST LIMPER, and then HE (2nd limper) CAPPED IT. Limp cap, after a limp raise. I didnt find out what the first limper had
J9sGreat way to disguise your hand tho.... :club:

You just have to love when the donks do this...I know Sklanksy advises against it for the most part (only to do it to mix up your game every once and awhile), but to see these absolute donks capping a deuce/three suited in a multiway pot b/c they believe they have more live cards than you w/ KK, and then hitting running flush absolutely baffles me......i just dont comprehend how when i push the living daylights out of my big pp's that they get cracked by someone who calls 3 bets w/ Q3s while these retards can limp w/ AA and get paid off on a board that would normally constitute them being beat...just frustrating i tell you!!!!!

You just have to love when the donks do this...I know Sklanksy advises against it for the most part (only to do it to mix up your game every once and awhile), but to see these absolute donks capping a deuce/three suited in a multiway pot b/c they believe they have more live cards than you w/ KK, and then hitting running flush absolutely baffles me......i just dont comprehend how when i push the living daylights out of my big pp's that they get cracked by someone who calls 3 bets w/ Q3s while these retards can limp w/ AA and get paid off on a board that would normally constitute them being beat...just frustrating i tell you!!!!!
amen, brotha... kind of like the guy at Bellagio last month who called my large preflop raise with 8 7 off suit, I flop a set of 9s, and he pushes all in before me - thinking I had nothing... ends up making a straight on the river, and then attributes it to his "poker savvy." I like playing at Bellagio and want to continue playing there, which is why I didn't cause a scene and cuss him out. But yes, I find this sh*t very frustrating.... just because Gus Hansen does it, doesn't mean its right... If Gus gets hit by a bus, does that mean you will jump in front of one too????

I would do it, in a high blind situation if I knew there was a very aggressive shortstack player with a low m. He will be likely to sense weakness and try to pick up the dead money in the pot. Although, it kind of ****ed me over when a guy raised to 3x bb, gets called, KK from random guy just calls?, GG me with 1010

I would do it, in a high blind situation if I knew there was a very aggressive shortstack player with a low m. He will be likely to sense weakness and try to pick up the dead money in the pot. Although, it kind of ****ed me over when a guy raised to 3x bb, gets called, KK from random guy just calls?, GG me with 1010
I did this exact same thing in a tourney yesterday.UTG bet 3x the BB, I was in MP with KK and I called due to the fact that the blind were starting to get higher and the BB was a nut job so I figured if I didn't scare him out I would triple up. The BB called with Q6. The flop was 6 9 K. UTG bet 2/3 of the pot and I just called again, obviously, since I had top set. The BB called, and the turn was an A. Needless to say, I busted the UTG, and tripled off the idiot BB with a huge stack.
Two people LRRing the same hand. Now that is a new one on me. I thought I'd seen it all, but apparently not yet.
That might be something I never see again. First limp-raiser I think was attempting to isolate the LAG initial raiser, so I figure he had something like A-J or 7-7 or something, or even A-x. Then when guy to his left caps, he must have been like "what the hell, are you just trying to get to the flop faster?"
Can't it also be called 'slow playing'? Now I rarely limp with AA or KK in limit, but I've pulled some really nice pots slow playing these hands in no limit, escpecially from the blinds when there is a preflop raiser.
I can see being able to pull this off in a no-limit tourney sometimes, however, i am a limit cash game player, therefore i can't see the possible logic in limping with monsters like these when everyone, no matter what limits you're playing, is willing to see a cheap flop and play from there....i always came from the school of protecting your big hands preflop, as to reduce chance of suckouts later...lately though, i have found that people believe that AA and KK are "unsuckoutable" (patent-pending on the new word) and will therefore limp and build massive pots on the later streets for those who are on draws...the sad thing for me is that i'm the one always on the open-ended straight flush draw when this happens, and God knows i cannot hit a 15 outer to save my life...however, like stated in my earlier post, i'll be heads up w/ BB when i have AA and i'll lose to some bs because everyone always thinks a button raise is a blind steal...lol...