Kqs... The Board Is Money

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :club: , Q :D . 2 folds, CO calls, Hero raises, 1 fold, BB calls, CO calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) 6 :D , 9 :D , Q :)(3 players)BB checks, CO bets, Hero raises, BB folds, CO 3-bets, Hero caps, CO calls.Turn: (7.25 BB) J :)(2 players)CO bets, Hero calls.River: (9.25 BB) 2 :)(2 players)CO bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 11.25 BBSo, why did I wuss out on the turn?

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :club: , Q :D . 2 folds, CO calls, Hero raises, 1 fold, BB calls, CO calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) 6 :D , 9 :D , Q :)(3 players)BB checks, CO bets, Hero raises, BB folds, CO 3-bets, Hero caps, CO calls.Turn: (7.25 BB) J :)(2 players)CO bets, Hero calls.River: (9.25 BB) 2 :)(2 players)CO bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 11.25 BBSo, why did I wuss out on the turn?
no idea, u're a favorite, raise itcan we make a case for simply calling on flop to get BB in the action?
no idea, u're a favorite, raise itcan we make a case for simply calling on flop to get BB in the action?
I think we need to raise the flop. Even though we still have a very strong hand we are still vulnerable to a few cards.

standard.you definetly are not a favorite on the turn. you capped the flop and this guy still lead into you. what are you hoping he has? QT?also, raising now w ont allow you to make more money if you hit on the river. its actually the opposite. he will still lead the river regardless of whether its a diamond, but may 3-bet you on the turn with 2 pair or a set.

standard.you definetly are not a favorite on the turn. you capped the flop and this guy still lead into you. what are you hoping he has? QT?
My thoughts exactly.Jeff