Fcphul Report Cards

I'd like to nominate myself for MVP for fearlessly stepping aside and holding the door for Nutz to go into battle. If it were not for my steadfast refusal to play, our record would be FAR worse.....
i nominate myself for teh exact same reason. gruven and myself deserve to be co-mvps for having the wisdom to send nutz in week after week.
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i nominate myself for teh exact same reason. gruven and myself deserve to be co-mvps for having the wisdom to send nutz in week after week.
I cant argue with that....
Cheap Thieves:Jayboogie: AKidPoker: DCfinnn: FWaffles2003: -
Wow. I almost mistook you for Balloon Guy.
I know for certain that this never happened since I played him :club:. I never got my money in bad against him even once and came back from 200 chips to win without sucking out.
My bad, it wasn't No-Neck it was :Seat 3: JBradburn6 ($1,815 in chips) Seat 5: jayboogie23 ($1,185 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSjayboogie23 posts blind ($10), JBradburn6 posts blind ($20).PRE-FLOPjayboogie23 bets $60, JBradburn6 bets $220, jayboogie23 calls $170.FLOP [board cards JS,AH,8C ]JBradburn6 bets $250, jayboogie23 bets $945 and is all-in, JBradburn6 calls $695.TURN [board cards JS,AH,8C,4C ]RIVER [board cards JS,AH,8C,4C,KD ]SHOWDOWNjayboogie23 shows [ 10S,QS ]JBradburn6 shows [ 5H,AS ]jayboogie23 wins $2,370. I guess no-Neck gets a C then
Wow. I almost mistook you for Balloon Guy.
I'm not that harsh.

You know what's weird?Royal_Tour is almost invisible in the heads up league. How many FCP Poker League Forum posts has he made compared to his insane post count?

You know what's weird?Royal_Tour is almost invisible in the heads up league. How many FCP Poker League Forum posts has he made compared to his insane post count?
He's too busy trying to get Ron Mexico to go out with him again.
QFT
Isn't it a 5-game win streak? Thought you boys started 0-3. Nice run.Oh...and by "nice run" I mean hope you all get hit by a bus. :D
Nope, I won in week 3, then we lost week 4, then the streak started in week 5.
I know a wins a win, but catching a 2 outer to win your last one leaves me wondering if you really want to claim super star status yet?Can you tell I'm still bitter?
LOL I didn't get to see the match, as I was out golfing, but that sucks for you. It's tough to fold a pocket pair with a 5-1 chip lead and big blinds though.
That's total bull. Royal and I started dating a while back (how else do you think I got on his team?). The reason he doesn't post nearly as much as I do in the league forum is because as I'm posting, he's going down on me :club:
The reason he doesn't post nearly as much as I do in the league forum is because as I'm posting, he's going down on me :club:
Okay, there's WAAAAAAAAYY too much man love around here.
Cheap Thieves:Jayboogie: AKidPoker: DCfinnn: FWaffles2003: -
1 cfinnn Real $0.00 and WSOP $12,500 Prize Package 2 Bailey_dog0 3 CombatGreen 4 CaptFantasy 5 seacucumber0 6 Prof_Mike 7 PhenomA6 8 TWONICKELS. 9 gilbertology 10 bucktooth10 11 DosRoquitos 12 nutzbuster0 Boo Yaa?
1 cfinnn Real $0.00 and WSOP $12,500 Prize Package 2 Bailey_dog0 3 CombatGreen 4 CaptFantasy 5 seacucumber0 6 Prof_Mike 7 PhenomA6 8 TWONICKELS. 9 gilbertology 10 bucktooth10 11 DosRoquitos 12 nutzbuster0 Boo Yaa?
lmao!

Balloon Guy is sticking up for me? Is this bizarro world?Thanks guys. :club:

I know a wins a win, but catching a 2 outer to win your last one leaves me wondering if you really want to claim super star status yet?Can you tell I'm still bitter?
HA!, we'll i know thats a joke considering i won that match when it was down to a 4.5:1 chip advantage for Me.Pushing with 2,2 on your raise was a fine play, i got lucky once in my life to catch :club: i cant win with skill all the time
Uh, invisible? I'm a team Captain, I follow my standings every week. I keep in contact with my players and competition.Since when was it a necessity to post office pool picks, or other theories and such?I'm just here to win as the winning captain for 2 leagues in 1 season. Cuz I PwnOh and, My report card goes to Hoosier's hero's which were a fav for some reason , i give them a big fat A + + for sucking
HA!, we'll i know thats a joke considering i won that match when it was down to a 4.5:1 chip advantage for Me.Pushing with 2,2 on your raise was a fine play, i got lucky once in my life to catch :club: i cant win with skill all the time
Let's just focus on the parts that make me look good okay?
Royal...what I don't understand is how you didn't play our match on Monday Night?Never understood that.
Alf,I had scheduled myself to play, ask my teammates, but something came up, i think it was work related, anyways, long story short i couldnt play it and was a bit bitter.Glad you know me well enough though, to realise i wanted or (should have wanted) too
CFINNN!!!!I'm so happy for you!!!!I went out 27th... and I noticed you were still in, but unfortunately, I had to run out and couldn't rail... this is so awesome!!!You have to give us daily reports! :)Congrats!!!!
Thanks, aces!!!! We'll have to see about those daily reports. I'll be bringing my laptop.
Alf,I had scheduled myself to play, ask my teammates, but something came up, i think it was work related, anyways, long story short i couldnt play it and was a bit bitter.Glad you know me well enough though, to realise i wanted or (should have wanted) too
I know man..it was just dissapointing to see you on the schedule and not have a death match HU NL Holdem match on MONDAY NIGHT for the rights to Ron Mexico's butt.
Current MVP nominations have to go to Nutzbuster, Theraflew, and OolongFCP.
Huskers20 is 4-0 and based on yesterdays performance, he also has some integrity. If he is not considered for MVP, he is at least a lock for MVB(ear).-"daCoach"
Huskers20 is 4-0 and based on yesterdays performance, he also has some integrity. If he is not considered for MVP, he is at least a lock for MVB(ear).-"daCoach"
He's only perfect because he didn't face me :club:.In all seriousness, I was very impressed with what he did yesterday. Continued success to your team from ours.

Announcements