Being World Cup Time, who do you think the 5 best footballers/Soccer players are in the World?My five:1. Ronaldinho (sp)2. Schevchenko (sp)3. Henry4. Zidane5. Crespo or Mackeilele (sp)

1. Ronaldinho2. Henry3. Nedved4. Robinson (English GK)5. GerrardWe're talking all-around and at this moment, right?
Best active players right now. Kahn isn't really active, or I woulda put him on.

Might move Henry down a little after his performance today. Didn't look very inspired. Him and Zidane DO NOT play well together. I know there are rumors of tension between them, but this is the World Cup. Shouldn't they pu tit together for the good of the National team?

Might move Henry down a little after his performance today. Didn't look very inspired. Him and Zidane DO NOT play well together. I know there are rumors of tension between them, but this is the World Cup. Shouldn't they pu tit together for the good of the National team?
True, however Zidane I thought played fantastic. France made numerous mistakes in the attacking third, and that's why they didn't win. Henry didn't really do much to help either.