Place Your Bets On Today's Wc Games

3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss. Your post must be before the games you're betting on. This is pretty close to the first game but I'll try to do this every night, and announce that day's winner(s).Togo +1 vs. South Korea 9AMSwitzerland +1 vs. France 12AMCroatia +2 vs. Brazil 3PM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the future, can we start the options the night before? I think it would be easier as most people don't wake up until after the first game has started. That way more people will be able to place their bets.

For the future, can we start the options the night before? I think it would be easier as most people don't wake up until after the first game has started. That way more people will be able to place their bets.
Yeah, I wrote that in the OP.

Yeah, it's late. I have Korea, Brazil to win, and a France/Suisse draw in my pool for today's game. I bet the draw due to injuries to the french squad, and I was regretting it going into the matchup. Looks like it may pay off after all. FTR, if I were a sports betting man, I'd take the over at 2.5 on Brazil too. :club:

Eh, France already cost me money. They play like Real Madrid. Lots of stars, no motion, no team play, very little results. :club:
True dat. Looks like I lost the first match of today. Let's hope Brazil crushes Croatia.
True dat. Looks like I lost the first match of today. Let's hope Brazil crushes Croatia.
Alright, no points for anyone this round...Switz tied France and Brazil, scoring one goal, did not clear the spread.Ok, tomorrow's round and handicaps...no one has a W yet...Ukraine EVEN Spain 9AM -You get 3 points for picking correct result (including a draw), 0 if you do not.Saudi Arabia +1 vs. Tunisia 12PMPoland +2 vs. Germany 3PMRemember to use the handicaps when you're picking the teams. If you just comment on a previous bet, you've not done enough to participate.
Alright, no points for anyone this round...Switz tied France and Brazil, scoring one goal, did not clear the spread.Ok, tomorrow's round and handicaps...no one has a W yet...Ukraine EVEN Spain 9AM -You get 3 points for picking correct result (including a draw), 0 if you do not.Saudi Arabia +1 vs. Tunisia 12PMPoland +2 vs. Germany 3PMRemember to use the handicaps when you're picking the teams. If you just comment on a previous bet, you've not done enough to participate.
Spain, Draw, Draw

Spain to beat Ukraine, unless they can't shut down Schevy, but this is their year and I think they can beat UkraineSaudi Arabia, although I know nothing about either of these teams, I think they are better and will win by, well, at least one.I think Germany will win, but will not beat the spread. Therefore, I pick Poland.Final picks:Spain, Saudi Arabia, Poland

Spain (even), Saudis (+1), Poland (+2)I think Poland has a chance to at least draw.

Ok, cutting it off here..Mr Danny: Spain, Draw, DrawGK took Spain, and Saudi Arabia & Poland with the pointsCzar: Ditto.Runthemover: Ditto.Rog: Ukraine, Saudi plus points, Germany minus 2Good luck.

Wow, that was the game of the WC so far. Danny has 3 points for guessing Spain correct, missing TUN vs. KSA.Rog has 3 points for taking KSA +1, missing UKR v. ESPGK, Run and Czar are tied at 6 points, getting every right per the spread so far.