all three of us still in...i got 10k, petoria in 6th at 21k, sweetdaddyfreak at 14.5ksome other guy bascomeb is in too...but he's short stacked and i dont know who he is.80 left at 2nd break, top 4 tables pay.

Petoria, i had 87 on that 5610 flop, but ive been running that guy over ALL TOURNEY LONGU may have that free advice, u can run him over pretty easily
I feel pretty good having position on him then.EDIT: Sorry I had to reraise ya there, but I cant fold, and I have to hope for a good flop with JJ. I'm not gonna soft play any FCP'ers, I'll try not to make plays on you either though.

dont sweat it, i seriously had the ol 10-8 tho, just trying to mix it upIt you own tourney first, then other FCP'ers :club: I KNOW I KNOW I KNOWi was hoping for a A4/KJ and hes been moving in a lot

Anyone up for the $30 DS that's starting in 8 min?Nice show with the 48, pimp.
I would but im already late for a date with the gf lolYeah my hope there was he wont be around by the next orbit and i know he would fold unless he had KQ or better. He's not willing to put his tourney on the line with middle pair
I would but im already late for a date with the gf lolYeah my hope there was he wont be around by the next orbit and i know he would fold unless he had KQ or better. He's not willing to put his tourney on the line with middle pair
I'm pretty she'll let you slide....if you win.
I'm pretty she'll let you slide....if you win.
lol, but if i come in like 34th and have to explain im an hour late and won $10 i dont think she will be too happy bout thatthen again to hear how i truly feel check out this threadhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...cing+girlfriend
GL, I am watching you two!What was that collusion Petioria? heheheh
Well, the guys behind me are so tight, that I can afford to lend a hand to pimp.Seriously though, I had to call

****, i knew he had a really big hand too. I guess I got a little ambitioius with the chip accumulationas tight as these guys play though, as long as I avoid running into anymore big hands, I should still make the final table.EDIT: And I get ****ing moved to a maniac table. Ridiculously bad luck.***********************************************Tried to make a move on an AQ9 flop where he had to have at least AK to call, and he had AK. My JT couldnt catch the str8 so off I go. I thought I played pretty damn good too. Keep up the good work theraflu.****************************8888Well that was disappointing. We suck.