Anyone watch the pilot episode last night after Entourage? Hilarious! I'm hooked!His drug dealer buddy is my new favorite TV character...."Ok, listen up douche" ... HA!
The drug dealer friend is Jim Norton from Opie and Anthony. I saw him live a few years ago and he was off the charts. Google him...his website is awesome and he's got some of the funniest dirty humor around.
The drug dealer friend is Jim Norton from Opie and Anthony. I saw him live a few years ago and he was off the charts. Google him...his website is awesome and he's got some of the funniest dirty humor around.
no sh*t!?!? i listen to Opie and Anthony all the time.. how did I not know that?Jim Norton does the ..."You should really start investing in order to save for your child's future""SHOULD IIIIII?" right?hilarious

I too am an Opie and Anthony fan, so I know of the greatness that is Jim Norton. He's just hilarious, and it really pisses me off that I don't have HBO, because Lucky Louie would have a permanent spot on my to do list. On a side note, for you O&A fans out there, the rest of the comedians that go on that show are hilarious as well. Bill Burr, Patrice O'Neal, Rich Vos, and the rest are all A+ comedians. O&A PARTY ROCK!-Shawn K

I too am an Opie and Anthony fan, so I know of the greatness that is Jim Norton. He's just hilarious, and it really pisses me off that I don't have HBO, because Lucky Louie would have a permanent spot on my to do list. On a side note, for you O&A fans out there, the rest of the comedians that go on that show are hilarious as well. Bill Burr, Patrice O'Neal, Rich Vos, and the rest are all A+ comedians. O&A PARTY ROCK!-Shawn K
I am aslo a fan and the comedy road show they are putting together with all the above comics is going to rock.I also enjoy lucky louie and even though norton needs to work on his acting his lines make me die laughing

The opening scene of episode 1 did it for me... "Because I was high all the time." Hilarious. This one line seperated itself instantly from all other stupid CBS sitcoms...

I caught this show for the first time tonight after Entourage. I laughed pretty hard, and I saw a penis. Good enough for me
I could have done without the penis, I thought I was watching a old episode of Oz for a minute. Muggings and genitals everywhere!
I caught this show for the first time tonight after Entourage. I laughed pretty hard, and I saw a penis. Good enough for me
I'll be honest that was a pretty upsetting moment for me, shoulda seen it coming (no pun intended)

I coulda done without the cahhk also but admittingly I died laughing....actually I died laughing at my desk a few times today because of that scene.... thats gay that I thought back to that scene I know...go ahead flame away (no pun intended)

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be honest that was a pretty upsetting moment for me, shoulda seen it coming (no pun intended)
You were upset because you saw a penis?Jim Norton rules for all eternity.
  • 2 months later...