Who's The Best Poster Of All Time?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, i was only kidding earlier, but now i see most of you have no clue what you're talking about. hjd7ualjljklgdsajy hjayiytqyhjh, I just threw a copy of super systems on my keyboard and it makes more sense than you"The best poster is lost in all the hollywood type pozzazz that people bring.Ron, great, funny, legendary, romantic, turns me onturd, great, funny, loves the cawk, among the top.speedz, some awesome antics , great and also enjoys cawkspademan - a long forgotten greatsmash - some sweet lines, but shy of the topIowa's finest - probably the funniest immature person ever to grace the forumeveryone in the army - always good for laughseveryone in the sick thread not mentioned - very enjoyable companyBut....If you want to boil it down to roots. Good old fashioned comedy per dollar is DNA4EVAa self proclaimed nerd, amongst DNA's 5 figures of posts, you'll find hilarious pictures, comments, and quotes.He always plays it safe during political and scientific debates, which leaves him 100% correct all the time, regardless of thread.His 2B pencil stick legs and animations were a instant classic. His profesional leadership to maintain the Negreanu Open also shows his other abilities.If you dissagree, you're a fool. a monkey hurling feces could understand this.

lameanyone from pre summer 05 are the greatest.everyone else blows
I think tha'ts cutting it a little close, because I believe you're refering to the charter membership sign up that overwhelmed us. I was a summer of 05 signup, but precharter. I of course don't mean to insiunate that I'm one of the greatest, I'm far far far from that...it's Ron Mexico/Turd/Beans for Comedy, DnA for professionalism and Actuary and Steve for poker advice.

Ya, ricker, you'e onto something.the charter sign up probably did create havoc.also note, I think every posting their choices are using their "favourite". lets be real, Ron , turd, beans, have the votes and are the favs. but i couldnt give them best.thats right mex. and dont FYP any of this or i'll abuse your cawk garage

I used to like ..Ian.. until he changed his avater. :club: Smash, Steve7stud, akishore, hoosier, and PMJackson are probably the best if you want substance.Ron and Turd are humorous.That is all.EDIT: Forgot Actuary

Alright, i was only kidding earlier, but now i see most of you have no clue what you're talking about.
Excellent post. If you're looking for best all around poster Alan is definitely a good nomination. He's funny and he gives a lot back to the forum. Ron, Beans, and I pretty much only excel in one department.
Akishore (wherever he went), Smash, Actuary, Steve, Screech, TJ Eckleburg (before he got a real job and disappeared) are all good nominees.
akishore was a good guy, and decent player, but I cant say alot of his posts were original, and the ones that did venture off to solid strats were debateable, (for example, min buy in being better EV than max buy in, which the original idea was sourced from a probut again, he is a solid dude, and great guy
Excellent post. If you're looking for best all around poster Alan is definitely a good nomination. He's funny and he gives a lot back to the forum. Ron, Beans, and I pretty much only excel in one department.
Well, you were 2/3 right. Ron and Beans are funny, with Ron being the cream of the crop. You my friend, are a Ron Mexico groupie who will never live up to his greatness.
akishore was a good guy, and decent player, but I cant say alot of his posts were original, and the ones that did venture off to solid strats were debateable, (for example, min buy in being better EV than max buy in, which the original idea was sourced from a probut again, he is a solid dude, and great guy
I rarely agreed with what he said, as far as his experimental strat posts. But, they were at least somewhat thought-provoking and created discussion. And I think a lot of times, he'd read a bunch of 2+2 posts, and then wander over here and drop knowledge like he was Sklansky himself, but, he made a big effort to contribute to actual poker discussion, which I appreciated. He's got nothing on you, basically.
Well, you were 2/3 right. Ron and Beans are funny, with Ron being the cream of the crop. You my friend, are a Ron Mexico groupie who will never live up to his greatness.
Fair enough. The only reason I mentioned myself in that category was because a bunch of other people in this thread did. It's all good though. I never claimed to be a great poster on this site.
Fair enough. The only reason I mentioned myself in that category was because a bunch of other people in this thread did. It's all good though. I never claimed to be a great poster on this site.
OK, and thats fine, I just disagree is all.

I enjoy the wit of ShakeZuma; Its kinda english(where is he?). From what i've seen of the strat forums, FPC members should appreciate the effort of posters such as DDinDM, Sreech, Actuary, et al.I think all the mods do a good job..Theresa seems to be a particularly sweet person.LongLiveYorke has an exceptional intelect, i enjoy the battles he an others engage in with the God squad. great fun.

You my friend, are a Ron Mexico groupie who will never live up to his greatness.
This statement is inaccurate, but the idea of a forum groupie is funny. Does this make me a turd groupie?
I enjoy the wit of ShakeZuma
Shake is very, very funny; it's too bad he can't be around much anymore.
Wow.Wow.Wow.I disagree. A lot.turd is easily, hands-down, my vote for funniest forum poster I've ever seen.In no way would I ever call him a Ron Mexico groupie. That's pretty fucking retarded.