Who's The Best Poster Of All Time?

Well, since their is a thread going on right now that asks who the worst poster ever is. I thought I'd ask who you think is the best.IMHO, the best poster on this site is steve7stud simply because almost every time he posts, its something thoughtful and intelligent. He oozes credibility and rarely if ever makes someone feel stupid.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since their is a thread going on right now that asks who the worst poster ever is. I thought I'd ask who you think is the best.IMHO, the best poster on this site is Ron Mexico simply because almost every time he posts, iI get wood from all the gay jokes because I'm still a closeted homosexual and I can't be free in this world. He oozes manliness and rarely if ever makes someone feel stupid for being different in this world.
FYPI couldn't resist. Just for you Jennings. I know how much you love me.
FYPI couldn't resist. Just for you Jennings. I know how much you love me.
HAHA, Ron, comon now I honestly don't even hate you anymore. I guess you could call it a mild dislike...Naw I'm just playin, I was a dumbass when I joined this forum, I'll admit that, I tried to take on the man himself Michael Vi....I mean Ron Mexico and came out on bottom, and with a bad case of herpes. I have wised up, and now wish to be your best friend :club:

very well, good luck with your threadSteve7stud is the very genuine, good choice.just depends on what you are looking for, poker, humor

actually, if i remember correctly, jennings, You tried to take me on also.cheers to good times.I'm the greatest poster ever Good luck.. oh wait.. thats not me.uhh, allinbluff is the greatest

Idont know if he is the best poster of all time, but i think LongLiveYorke is a great poster because he often helps people with the math behind poker. His math is correct also, which is helpful.

Idont know if he is the best poster of all time, but i think LongLiveYorke is a great poster because he often helps people with the math behind poker. His math is correct also, which is helpful.
gotta love a serious post mixed in all this insanity.And Jeff, you're nothing without your avatar, much like Royal and his.