I will definitely pay to see that. I'm a huge Borat fan, he kills me. Favorite episode: when he goes to the dating service, "Don't cheat on me, or I will crush you." I think its funny that when he plays Borat, he goes without showering for 3 days (plus he has never cleaned that suit) so he reeks to help the effect

I heard that during the wine tasting segment as Borat, he got totally plastered and passed out in the bathroom. When he woke up, he woke up as Borat...which is pretty amazing that he could stay in character.

• 4 months later...
meant to watch the movie this morning. the theatre closest to my house didn't show it. Instead of driving 10 minutes to where it was showing I decided to work. is it as good as the hype?
yes, it was hella funny...soo over the top, i couldnt believe what i was seeing in some of the scenes.

i have a story and a question-first the story:I was in LA with my family and they (i was sick and stayed in the hotel) went to dinner at il sole. they saw sasha barton cohen and said he was really nice...now my question:was Borat a character from Cohen's show before the movie?

Throw the jew down the well... so my country can be freeyou must grab them by the horn...and then we have a big party.
In my country there is problemand that problem is transport
was Borat a character from Cohen's show before the movie?
Yes.
yes, it was hella funny...soo over the top, i couldnt believe what i was seeing in some of the scenes.
Way more male nudity than I expected. Granted, I expected some...though I figured they throw some gross female nudity in there as well. Quite funny though.

HBO is running a mini marathon of the first two seasons of his show last night and tonight.I have seen most of them, but oh my, I was laughing so hard last night when he was doing Borat and went to the minor league baseball game.And those panel discussions with a bunch of serious older gentlemen. Sheer brilliancebooyakasha