Can I Punch Variance In The Face?

Disclaimer: I'm in a much cheerier mood than this post might indicate.So I was playing some Limit tonight...full ring, short-handed, various levels between 4/8 and 8/16. Anyway, after I lost with KK a few times, I decided to start keeping track. I still played them "correctly", but it became a morbidly funny joke..."How will I lose this time?" I ended up losing 8 times in a row with KK...which I think might be a personal record. I was actually laughing as the streak extended. It's not like these were all super multiway pots. Most of them, I was against one or two opponents. In one instance, I flopped top set HU and lost to runner-runner straight.My record with premiums at LHE tonight (over 5 hours):AA 1/2KK 1/9 (AKo,A7o/KQo,AQo,Q7o,A6s,AA/33,96s)QQ 1/3 JJ 2/3TT 3/3AK 3/5Total: 11/25(The hands in parentheses are the hands that cracked my hand. Oh, and in several of these wins, the hand never got to showdown.)I was considering posting the hand histories, but I'm not sure how instructive they'd be as I think I only made a serious mistake in one of them. Anyway, this isn't a complaint post so much as a "What kind of streaks have y'all gone on?" sort of thing.

Yeah, yeah...seriously though...look through your PT records. Any streaks with AA/KK/QQ?
I had a pretty bad streak with KK when I started playing 3/6. After having it 40-45 times it was my 19th most profitable hand (BB/hand), right after the monsters A3s and J8s.Btw, I'm in a much gloomier mood than this post might indicate. 150BB down swings tend to do that to me...