PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is UTG with K :club: , A :D . Hero raises, 1 fold, CO calls, 1 fold, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: (8 SB) 5 :) , 3 :D , T :)(4 players)SB bets, BB calls, Hero calls, CO folds.Turn: (5.50 BB) 4 :D(3 players)SB bets, BB folds, Hero calls.River: (7.50 BB) K :)(2 players)SB bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 9.50 BB

I hope you get some good response to this because hands like this are one of my biggest leaks. It seems that I cant do anything right when I get lead into like this.

I like the flop and turn, the flop is an easy call because you cant knock anybody out of the hand with a raise. I dont know about the river but I think just calling is allright because SB showed strength from the beginning in the hand an he could easy be betting two pair. And it kinda sucks to get three bet there.

I like the flop and turn, the flop is an easy call because you cant knock anybody out of the hand with a raise.
What about a raise on the flop for a free card on the turn? Do we have enough equity to risk that?
I think six outs and we have to discount them are too little to make a play like that.
Probably don't have to discount them that much as we have 2 back door straights.To be honest though, it is so close between call, raise and even folding here that I think player reads are what would sway the decision.

I think that its kind of opening the door to disaster to start raising with this kind of marginal hands. If both the opponents are passive and you will get the free card than it may be okay but you cannot be sure you will get the turn for free.

I'd pull the trigger on the river. You should fold the turn UI but since you improved in this case the rest of the hand looks peachy.
He picks up a 2 as an out on the turn for the straight, probably adds about 2.86 outs.I missed it the first time.
I'd pull the trigger on the river. You should fold the turn UI but since you improved in this case the rest of the hand looks peachy.
I'm certainly not folding the turn with as many as 10 outs, if I'm behind. Donking flusters me, I find. I can never tell if he's doing this with TP or some retarded draw. I'm more inclined to call down, I think.

looks good, but you HAVE to raise that river. You'll see AT, QT,JT, T9 here FAR more than you'll see anything that beats you.edit: this is also a very common play by people with pocket pairs... so 66,77,88 and 99 are all very good possibilities. Easy raise on the river.

I'm certainly not folding the turn with as many as 10 outs, if I'm behind. Donking flusters me, I find. I can never tell if he's doing this with TP or some retarded draw. I'm more inclined to call down, I think.
I guess my post was too ambiguous. I'm saying you should be calling the turn in this case since the 4 helps your hand. If the turn does not give you more outs, then you should fold.
I guess my post was too ambiguous. I'm saying you should be calling the turn in this case since the 4 helps your hand. If the turn does not give you more outs, then you should fold.
Oops, my bad. I misinterpreted... thinking You meant the K on the river as improved.