1/2 NL, Hero is CO with 140ish in stack.Dealt 22, limped pot with 6 players.Flop A :D 5 :club: 2 :D (12 dolalr pot)A few checks to me, I bet 11.00, Button raises to 31, UTG calls 31, back to me.I have bottem set, only hands I am behind are AA, 55 and 34.Button is a solid player, but I can't put him on 34 here but 55 is a legit concern, and UTG is likely sitting on aces with the nut flush draw. Pot is now over 80 and I have about 125 left in front of me.Push, fold or call?

I cant see any other option besides pushing...folding is out and calling can bring many more risksutg cant have aces and a nut flush draw since the A :club: is already out thereur either gonna win or lose a lot of money on this hand

This is a pushIn a limped pot like this we r typically excluding aces, 55 is possible but so are A5 and A2 sooted. I don't see 34 although its minutely possible.Being that the pot is $80 and you have $120 left. Push.

I cant see any other option besides pushing...folding is out and calling can bring many more risksutg cant have aces and a nut flush draw since the A :club: is already out thereur either gonna win or lose a lot of money on this hand
sorry, the 25 were spades.