Matusow On .05/.10 Nl Full Tilt Right Now

lol, i dont get it, why is he playing in this game?
That's the whole FTP thing...."Learn, chat and play with the pros". Occasionally you'll see Ivey playing the .10/.20 NL games too.

the pros will play all sorts of limits at full tilt to promote the site. Lederer and Harman play the low limit stuff a lot from what i remember. I sat in a couple 10+1s with him and a 2-4 table with harman a couple times. Ivey was the one notable exception lol i dont think i ever saw him in a micro/ low limit game or tourney. I liked to watch the wanna be pros try to take his money. Sometimes somone would sting him a little but a lot of the time it would end kind of how youd expect it to...

the pros will play all sorts of limits at full tilt to promote the site. Lederer and Harman play the low limit stuff a lot from what i remember. I sat in a couple 10+1s with him and a 2-4 table with harman a couple times. Ivey was the one notable exception lol i dont think i ever saw him in a micro/ low limit game or tourney. I liked to watch the wanna be pros try to take his money. Sometimes somone would sting him a little but a lot of the time it would end kind of how youd expect it to...
Ivey the very few times he's on FTP, I have seen him playing .25/.50 NLH and the other times are at the highest stakes.I think the pro that is on pretty regularly and never plays low stakes is Juanda, everytime he plays, he multi tables 25/50 and 10/20 NLH, and he's always up in those games, unlike Matusow.
lol, i dont get it, why is he playing in this game?
Seidel, Harman, and Ferguson will even play the play money tables
Ivey the very few times he's on FTP, I have seen him playing .25/.50 NLH and the other times are at the highest stakes.I think the pro that is on pretty regularly and never plays low stakes is Juanda, everytime he plays, he multi tables 25/50 and 10/20 NLH, and he's always up in those games, unlike Matusow.
JDags is on quite a bit and I can't recall seeing him playing any low stakes or if he has then I haven't seen it
Seidel, Harman, and Ferguson will even play the play money tablesJDags is on quite a bit and I can't recall seeing him playing any low stakes or if he has then I haven't seen it
I have never seen Harman play period...when is she usually on? I have seen JDags play at his own table..I believe it is 1/2.
I have never seen Harman play period...when is she usually on? I have seen JDags play at his own table..I believe it is 1/2.
Harman is very seldom on, but she does play on there at times. I really don't have a time table as to when she is usually on.

It's ok. We KNOW he has dreams of you!! We all do!! :club: Just Serious

Let Mike know that your moderator keeps having romantic dreams of him. :D