Life Sucks And Then You Die

Pessimistic or realistic? You be the judge!What the hell is wrong with me. Why the hell do I go from being completely normal to completely ****ed in no time flat with seemingly no trigger.Why do I derive everything about myself based upon the opinions on others. How have I not killed myself yet?Why can I talk to complete strangers about anything and yet somehow can't talk to the people I care about most about anything actually important to me.Why do I bother to post on this board when I know nobody really cares. O yea because of #6.At leats I have work to look forward ot in the morning.

Pessimistic or realistic? You be the judge!What the hell is wrong with me. Why the hell do I go from being completely normal to completely ****ed in no time flat with seemingly no trigger.Why do I derive everything about myself based upon the opinions on others. How have I not killed myself yet?Why can I talk to complete strangers about anything and yet somehow can't talk to the people I care about most about anything actually important to me.Why do I bother to post on this board when I know nobody really cares. O yea because of #6.At leats I have work to look forward ot in the morning.
You need drugs. I have a gift, I should be a doctor.
Reality. I think this a lot too. I'm working a job I don't like. Going to school for no reason. I'm not able to find any type of girlfriend whatsoever. So why am I doing all of this crap for? Work at a crappy job for 60 years just to die?
Realistic.Nothing, you're just another organism going through life the best way he sees fit.Bipolar?It's what people do, no matter how much they deny it.How have any of us not killed ourselves yet? Why are there 2 suicide posts on the same night?Vaguely related to #4. Strangers opinions about you dont matter, but the opinions of loved ones do, bc you see them so often.We're all here arent we.
How have I not killed myself yet?
On a serious note, if you are having problems of this nature, you should immediately seek psychiatric help. There's no stigma attached with seeing a shrink these days, as many people do or have at some point. You will not find the kind of help you are looking for on a poker forum, that's for sure.Seriously, get some help.
I have left, who the F are you talking to? Who's back? You're talking to the wind, my man.
Oh, how I missed your piquant wit. Welcome back, Kotter.

Crappy job and no girlfriend?Sounds good to me.Now is when you liquidate all your possessions and move to a Carribean or South American nation where you can buy a nice house, work on the beach, and get extremely hot women.Why not?

Reality. I think this a lot too. I'm working a job I don't like. Going to school for no reason. I'm not able to find any type of girlfriend whatsoever. So why am I doing all of this crap for? Work at a crappy job for 60 years just to die?
I just ran this one past my brother who is a psychologist and works with theclinically depressed and who have suicidal tendencies.He said you have just articulated the best reason for suicide he has yet to hear.Well done. :club::D:D

I think it is natural to have restlessness when you are in your early 20s. I think the wonder of why is natural at this age. You feel like you have spent your whole life waiting for this time of your life and then when you get here, you feel disapointed because your expectations are not met. Anyway, I recomend reading Erik's thread titled American Beauty. Trust me guys, it does get better. Much better in fact. Men still make more money then women. And for god's sake, you do not have menstrual cycles! No cramps, no pregnancy, no stretch marks!

You can PM me if you wish to talk.