How Did My Royal Not Get Paid Off?!

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kclub.gif, Kspade.gif. 1 fold, Button raises, Hero 3-bets, BB caps, Button folds, Hero calls.Flop: (10 SB) Qspade.gif, Jspade.gif, Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets, BB raises, Hero calls.Turn: (7 BB) Qclub.gif(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets, Hero calls.River: (9 BB) Tspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets, BB calls.Final Pot: 11 BBResults in white below: Hero has Kc Ks (straight flush, ace high). BB has Ah Ac (full house, aces full of queens). Outcome: Hero wins 11 BB. Lol, royal flush #5 baby!

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kclub.gif, Kspade.gif. 1 fold, Button raises, Hero 3-bets, BB caps, Button folds, Hero calls.Flop: (10 SB) Qspade.gif, Jspade.gif, Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets, BB raises, Hero calls.Turn: (7 BB) Qclub.gif(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets, Hero calls.River: (9 BB) Tspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets, BB calls.Final Pot: 11 BBResults in white below: Hero has Kc Ks (straight flush, ace high). BB has Ah Ac (full house, aces full of queens). Outcome: Hero wins 11 BB. Lol, royal flush #5 baby!
Straight flush ace high? Last time I checked that was a royal flush.

Here's a nice one.Just happened.PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is Button with 8 :club: , 6 :D . 3 folds, Hero raises, 1 fold, BB calls.Flop: (4.50 SB) 8 :D , A :D , 9 :)(2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.Turn: (3.25 BB) 8 :)(2 players)BB bets, Hero raises, BB calls.River: (7.25 BB) 6 :)(2 players)BB bets, Hero raises, BB 3-bets, Hero caps, BB calls.Final Pot: 15.25 BBResults in white below: BB has 7h 5h (straight flush, nine high). Hero has 8d 6d (full house, eights full of sixes). Outcome: BB wins 15.25 BB. It's the opposite.lol.

Here's a nice one.Just happened.PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is Button with 8 :club: , 6 :D . 3 folds, Hero raises, 1 fold, BB calls.Flop: (4.50 SB) 8 :D , A :D , 9 :)(2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.Turn: (3.25 BB) 8 :)(2 players)BB bets, Hero raises, BB calls.River: (7.25 BB) 6 :)(2 players)BB bets, Hero raises, BB 3-bets, Hero caps, BB calls.Final Pot: 15.25 BBResults in white below: BB has 7h 5h (straight flush, nine high). Hero has 8d 6d (full house, eights full of sixes). Outcome: BB wins 15.25 BB. It's the opposite.lol.
Lol, that's what was supposed to happen!
Straight flush ace high? Last time I checked that was a royal flush.
Yea, it is, what's your point?

I watched a royal flush get paid off huge in a tournament last year. Donk bluffed every round with nothing to the river, when he moved all-in. Royal flush card got there on the river, and the guy slowrolls him (taking a screenshot of his first royal, he said).

No, and its not close vs functional opponents. A decent player folds anything but the royal and or a boat. No boat hands play the hand that way.
But it is a boat . . .
raising makes you more money in the long run, just so you know.
No, because only one card is in his hand. If had to have 2 in his hand I would agree with you.
I like the check-call on the turn.
No, and its not close vs functional opponents. A decent player folds anything but the royal and or a boat. No boat hands play the hand that way.
Hero could have AK, JJ or a number of different combinations here. unless you're playing 600/1200 against a computer, AA needs to raise there.
Hero could have AK, JJ or a number of different combinations here. unless you're playing 600/1200 against a computer, AA needs to raise there.
You do realize how transparent our hand is right?It is literally Ak with the Ks or KK Ks almost every time the way its been played.
No, and its not close vs functional opponents. A decent player folds anything but the royal and or a boat . No boat hands play the hand that way.
excatly, hes up against a boat more time than the royal
excatly, hes up against a boat more time than the royal
LOL you guys are funny.So a boat bet/calls the flop, check/calls the turn, then donks the river? riiiiiiggggggggggghht.Not to mention that if you raise with say AA there, the royal will 3-bet you while the lower boats (which this almost never is) will call. So someone would have to make this play with a lower boat and or other hand that will call a raise twice as often as with the royal.Just saying that vs a good tag i'm not even considering raising the river. If you're playing .50/1 with a bunch of retards then my point doesnt apply.
LOL you guys are funny.So a boat bet/calls the flop, check/calls the turn, then donks the river? riiiiiiggggggggggghht.Not to mention that if you raise with say AA there, the royal will 3-bet you while the lower boats (which this almost never is) will call. So someone would have to make this play with a lower boat and or other hand that will call a raise twice as often as with the royal.Just saying that vs a good tag i'm not even considering raising the river. If you're playing .50/1 with a bunch of retards then my point doesnt apply.
i'll give you the benefit of the doubt since i'm pretty sure you're much better than me, but you're simply wrong here.at lower limits, people are too stupid and will have plenty of hands here that AA beats 2/3 of the time here and can raise.at higher limits, there is no way people's play is so transparent that you can just call there. unless someone is known to never bet into a raiser unless his hand improves, AA has to raise there. i do not believe that there are any games where you can consistently have no players bad enough to think a lower boat is good there, and also that players are so transparent that you can just call with AA there with (i guess) the third nuts; AA.