Ok, this just happened and I was wondering if there was anyway that i was not going to go broke this hand.#Game No : 4488035264 ***** Hand History for Game 4488035264 *****$100 NL Texas Hold'em - Sunday, June 11, 01:07:24 ET 2006Table Table 106829 (Real Money)Seat 4 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6 Seat 3: Ballin88s ( $92.10 )Seat 4: stimpy10 ( $135.75 )Seat 2: Tag98 ( $149.14 )Seat 1: beeepy ( $93 )Seat 6: mordekhai ( $93.95 )Seat 5: juancito888 ( $56.59 )juancito888 posts small blind [$0.50].mordekhai posts big blind [$1].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Ballin88s [ 4h 4s ]beeepy raises [$4].Tag98 folds.Ballin88s calls [$4].stimpy10 calls [$4].juancito888 folds.mordekhai calls [$3].** Dealing Flop ** [ Kh, Ad, 4d ]mordekhai checks.beeepy bets [$15].Ballin88s calls [$15].stimpy10 folds.mordekhai folds.** Dealing Turn ** [ Qd ]beeepy is all-In [$74]Ballin88s is all-In [$73.10]** Dealing River ** [ Ac ]beeepy shows [ Kc, Kd ] a full house, Kings full of aces.Ballin88s doesn't show [ 4h, 4s ] a full house, Fours full of aces.beeepy wins $0.90 from side pot #1 with a full house, Kings full of aces.beeepy wins $189.70 from the main pot with a full house, Kings full of aces.Now, preflop i made what i thought was a standard call hoping to hit a set to win a monster. After the pot sized bet on the flop, i put him on ak or aq maybe and that is why i smooth called. when the third diamond came, i got scared but i still had to call based on my read. however, he played his hand super aggressive and i never saw it coming. suggestions?

I wouldn't have jumped into the pot from early position, but with all the other callers and no reraises it turned out to be the right play anyway. If you popped him for a raise somewhere you may have been able to figure out where you were in the hand, but it's always tought to get away from a set especially in a situation like that.