Decisions Decisions

I'm looking after my brother and wife's three dogs. I came back from the wedding and one is acting really strange, I think it's sick so I"m concentrating on that. This girl is a really good friend, i've known her a very long while. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy for them but just depressed.

I'm looking after my brother and wife's three dogs. I came back from the wedding and one is acting really strange, I think it's sick so I"m concentrating on that. This girl is a really good friend, i've known her a very long while. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy for them but just depressed.
Do something that you enjoy for the next couple of days and you'll get over it. Hang out with some friends, play some poker, etc.

Stylin, it sucks. I don't think you were serious about the killing yourself thing, so I won't address it. It sucks having to go through that, I am fairly young, but I have had multiple girls who I thought were "dream girls". I'm not trying to trivialize your feelings for this girl, but there is always someone better out there for you. This will dull with time, and you will be back on your feet. In the meantime, find a feral cat, kick it. Repeat as needed.

Did you tell her how you felt before she got married?
Yeah, I told her like a year and a half ago. She was sad and said she never wanted to cause any anguish for me. So we didn't see each other or hang out for like a year or so and I gradually started to feel better about everything and wanted her as a friend. So we hung out every now and then(just group stuff, even before it was just group stuff) and my feelings started coming back. I know that a part of me will always love this girl. I want to move on, God knows how much I want to not have feelings for her at all anymore, except as a friend, I want it so bad. It's unfair.

And what's even worse is i feel like i'm betraying the groom because he's a pretty good friend of mine. Anyways, I think i'm gonna go to bed and hope I don't wake up tomorrow because as well all know I"m too much of a fucking pussy to kill myself. God I hate myself.

k i gotta say it ill open up(tipsy obv)....i dated the most gorgeous girl, I ever saw in person ...not even joking.... we dated for 5 years...dad died became an angry insane alcoholic drunk...almost died in a car accident.... took her to vegas acted like the biggest ****** ever .......we broke up a month after...she met a guy online........that drove me insane.... she MET A GUY ONLINEEEEEEEE>......... then I punched my mothers husband in the face on their wedding day, therefore cutting off all ties to 95 percent of my family and extended family...... i then decided to put all of my energy into poker, poker was my new meaning to life..... find a meaningful goal or purpose to life and pursue it, like youve never persuded anything before....then my son, you will be a man (flames coming too fast cant even dodge them) by the way guys FCP is my family now ( so i must be unbanned :club: )
This is one of the best fucking life stories ever. Thank you for telling it. If you put that paragraph into a book. Just that paragraph is the book, I would buy it.
Realizing that you have nothing to live for must be quite liberating
It doesnt really change you as much as one might think. I'm just more of an asshole now
Dude, women hate men, I think we get more emotional about this stuff than they do. Dont think about how he's plowing her right now, Stylin' you probably shouldnt read that.Seriously though, go get yourself a hooker, and have a good time, or just cry while you screw her and the dogs lick peanut butter off your balls.
This is one of the best fucking life stories ever. Thank you for telling it. If you put that paragraph into a book. Just that paragraph is the book, I would buy it.It doesnt really change you as much as one might think. I'm just more of an asshole nowDude, women hate men, I think we get more emotional about this stuff than they do. Dont think about how he's plowing her right now, Stylin' you probably shouldnt read that.Seriously though, go get yourself a hooker, and have a good time, or just cry while you screw her and the dogs lick peanut butter off your balls.
Don't worry Petoria, I've already thought of that which just makes me even more depressed. They're both very devote christians and they're both virgins so it's a big night for them. But i'm gonna go back to bed.
Don't worry Petoria, I've already thought of that which just makes me even more depressed. They're both very devote christians and they're both virgins so it's a big night for them. But i'm gonna go back to bed.
Well, that's good, cause they'll proly **** it up, since neither knows what the hell they're doing. "If virgins were meant to lose their virginity to each other, God wouldnt have created prostitutes". I think that's how the quote goes. Name the movie?
Well, that's good, cause they'll proly **** it up, since neither knows what the hell they're doing. "If virgins were meant to lose their virginity to each other, God wouldnt have created prostitutes". I think that's how the quote goes. Name the movie?
I believe the movie is called "Kill me now, I want to die"

Please...suicide is never an answer. Doesn't matter what you've been through, things always turn around. I can safely say I have seen and been through more things than a majority of the people here, and no matter how dramatic and awful things seem, things always turn around in the end.Don't want to be a doormat? Start being more assertive. Don't let people walk all over you.Think it's all about you? Quit being such a selfish prick. Think about your family. A kid committing suicide is just about the worst thing a parent could have to deal with.

fuck dude i know exactly how you feelexcept no one got married, it was more going to one of my better friendsand i had my chance but i think i blew it, no clue it was confusingsuicides not worth itI just keep telling myself that at least were still friendsyeah but it sucks a lot

Suicide is the most selfish thing anyone can do, IMO. Sleep on it and tomorrow will be better, don't let it get to ya. Nothing is more precious than life, things can always get better.
are you serious?how can ridding yourself of the most precious thing in existence be considered selfish?
I do. You harm so many people that care about you just so you dont have to feel pain anymore thats probably not all that bad
this is less retarded than the previous quote, but still retarded nonetheless. this is akin to one of your friends saying, "that was selfish of you to sell your car because how am i supposed to get a ride to such-and-such a place now"
are you serious?how can ridding yourself of the most precious thing in existence be considered selfish?
probably because you'd be taking your own life to avoid whatever pain you felt, while inflicting a world of unimaginably worse pain on everyone who's ever cared about you. but you're probably right. it's not selfish.