Decisions Decisions

Suicide is the most selfish thing anyone can do, IMO. Sleep on it and tomorrow will be better, don't let it get to ya. Nothing is more precious than life, things can always get better.

Suicide is the most selfish thing anyone can do, IMO. Sleep on it and tomorrow will be better, don't let it get to ya. Nothing is more precious than life, things can always get better.
Not after the day I've gone through. My life is forever ruined after today. And why not be selfish? I've spent my whole life doing crap for other people and being a damn doormat, what about me?
I don't agree.
Not after the day I've gone through. My life is forever ruined after today. And why not be selfish? I've spent my whole life doing crap for other people and being a damn doormat, what about me?
So...What happened?? Don't keep us in suspense....

I'm not talking about the wannabe suicidal people. The people who really are in pain and just dont want to live anymore have the reasons to. It's selfish to want to keep him here and in pain so its selfish both ways.

I doubt your life is completely ruined forever, it's not like you killed anyone or anything.

Much better options then suicide in these situations. Pay a beautiful woman to seduce the guy. Take snapshots of him having sex with her. And anonymously send them to his wife. Divorce = good for you. You win.EDIT: If he is faithful, just use photoshop :club:

ok ive given this a lot of thought.... I have the best 2 alternatives to suicide, youll be sooooo happy1 take out all the loans possible, sell everything you own and try to TP/MM........youll feel the life suck right back into you2 hit a state trooper drunk..tell them its their fault..then show all your friends the police paint on your car and say " i own cops".. you will all laugh for 10 minutes non stop and live happily ever afterjust sayen

ok ive given this a lot of thought.... I have the best 2 alternatives to suicide, youll be sooooo happy1 take out all the loans possible, sell everything you own and try to TP/MM........youll feel the life suck right back into you2 hit a state trooper drunk..tell them its their fault..then show all your friends the police paint on your car and say " i own cops".. you will all laugh for 10 minutes non stop and live happily ever afterjust sayen
you are the next dr. phil
k i gotta say it ill open up(tipsy obv)....i dated the most gorgeous girl, I ever saw in person ...not even joking.... we dated for 5 years...dad died became an angry insane alcoholic drunk...almost died in a car accident.... took her to vegas acted like the biggest ****** ever .......we broke up a month after...she met a guy online........that drove me insane.... she MET A GUY ONLINEEEEEEEE>......... then I punched my mothers husband in the face on their wedding day, therefore cutting off all ties to 95 percent of my family and extended family...... i then decided to put all of my energy into poker, poker was my new meaning to life..... find a meaningful goal or purpose to life and pursue it, like youve never persuded anything before....then my son, you will be a man (flames coming too fast cant even dodge them) by the way guys FCP is my family now ( so i must be unbanned :club: )
k i gotta say it ill open up(tipsy obv)....i dated the most gorgeous girl, I ever saw in person ...not even joking.... we dated for 5 years...dad died became an angry insane alcoholic drunk...almost died in a car accident.... took her to vegas acted like the biggest ****** ever (still fu(ked over 15 times)..... we broke up a month after...she met a guy online........that drove me insane.... she MET A GUY ONLINEEEEEEEE>......... then I punched my mothers husband in the face on their wedding day, therefore cutting off all ties to 95 percent of my family and extended family...... i then decided to put all of my energy into poker, poker was my new meaning to life..... find a meaning goal or purpose to life and pursue it, like youve never persuded anything before....then my son, you will be a man (flames coming too fast cant even dodge them)
:club::D FLAME FLAME...AH THE FLAMES ARE SO HOT THEY BURN YOUR SOUL!!!! :D:D
k i gotta say it ill open up(tipsy obv)....i dated the most gorgeous girl, I ever saw in person ...not even joking.... we dated for 5 years...dad died became an angry insane alcoholic drunk...almost died in a car accident.... took her to vegas acted like the biggest ****** ever (still fu(ked over 15 times)..... we broke up a month after...she met a guy online........that drove me insane.... she MET A GUY ONLINEEEEEEEE>......... then I punched my mothers husband in the face on their wedding day, therefore cutting off all ties to 95 percent of my family and extended family...... i then decided to put all of my energy into poker, poker was my new meaning to life..... find a meaning goal or purpose to life and pursue it, like youve never persuded anything before....then my son, you will be a man (flames coming too fast cant even dodge them)
:club: damn man that is a story.... hope u have luck in poker b/c otherwise doesn't seem like its on your side
Just had a really rough day today and am trying to decide if suicide is +EV or not.
I guess it depends on just how much you suck...kidding, but instead of killing yourself, I would recommend a massive drug binge

Now that your life has no meaning, do everything you were afraid to do, but couldn't cause you didn't want to ruin your life. Like sell everything you own and bet it all on black on the roulette table. etc.

Just had a really rough day today and am trying to decide if suicide is +EV or not.
buy yourself something nice and remember there are plenty of fish in the sea