Favorite Online Phrase

Ok we all know we do not talk much online...but what is your fav saying when you or other people do...... generic listfishdonkGL ty NH yw (wayy generic, not lookinbg for those)i dominateggNII HANN SIRRRRand the new fav...you should all use is.............im a sicko... what do you guys like to say or favs?

I don't know if it's my favorite phrase to use online, but it certaintly is the one I use the most. "Oh wow, Foxwoods Pro just got banned again..."

stylin 3k posts here...you must not be improving your game much to still be playing so low..... you should complain no Daniel or god or your man love friend (back on topic please... it hough this would be a funny thread)

personal favorite is sigh...

I was once playing in a sit and go, and it was early and the 2 players got all in and the one guy had aces and the girl had 7's, well lo and behold she hit a 7 on the river ( fulltilt and she had a female avatar so were all assuming shes a she ) and busted the guy out and all he typed in the box was"your a whore"i must admit, i laughed a good deal at that one.... probably had his chat banned for a bit for that line lol.

I was once playing in a sit and go, and it was early and the 2 players got all in and the one guy had aces and the girl had 7's, well lo and behold she hit a 7 on the river ( fulltilt and she had a female avatar so were all assuming shes a she ) and busted the guy out and all he typed in the box was"your a whore"i must admit, i laughed a good deal at that one.... probably had his chat banned for a bit for that line lol.
:club: That is by far the best one yet