Sorry if this has been discussed to death, but I just can't win a pot with Ace Queen 100 out of 100 times it seems.. I've seen the espn "the nutz" footage of the pros saying hands they hate, just wondering what other hands are the most common people hate...

I hate hands like KJ, KQ, A10. Hands that are easily dominated. Gotta play those real carefully, even if you seemingly hit your flop.

Sorry if this has been discussed to death, but I just can't win a pot with Ace Queen 100 out of 100 times it seems.. I've seen the espn "the nutz" footage of the pros saying hands they hate, just wondering what other hands are the most common people hate...
J2 and J3. Because that's what I get dealt 77% of the time.

I officially, absolutely, without revocation, with every fiber of my being, absofuckinlutely hate AQ

Yeah JJ is it for me. I just bubbled in a pretty big tourney (for me) with JJ...lost to A3 of course.
im not an AK fan, I never hit a flop with it. It just costs me that 4x bb raise everytime it seem. But everytime im up against it i lose.
A-10. Hate to flop an ace and have no idea where I am in the hand.
hahahaha my buddy and i made up a name for this hand because we dislike it so much. it is known as the nemesis because it is like my archenemy cuz it always takes all my money and leaves me battered and bloody
A-J never bother me cause I refuse to play it unless im in position of one off the cutoff or better.....i hate though being 3-4th off the BB and having any PP 99 or less
hahah wow your silly.......limp implied odds being bust a player????are these guys real players or bots