Tournament Update For An Fcper

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A ridiculous hand.UTG raises to 100k. tally makes it 350k with QQ.SB jams.BB jams.UTG jams.Tally folds.SB has TT, BB has KK, UTG has AA. Aces hold and knock out both of the other 2. It's heads up now, tally has 2.2 mil, other guy has 1.9 mil. 123k for first, 51k for second.I suggested chop, any thoughts from anyone else?

A ridiculous hand.UTG raises to 100k. tally makes it 350k with QQ.SB jams.BB jams.UTG jams.Tally folds.SB has TT, BB has KK, UTG has AA. Aces hold and knock out both of the other 2. It's heads up now, tally has 2.2 mil, other guy has 1.9 mil. 123k for first, 51k for second.I suggested chop, any thoughts from anyone else?
Chop does sound good, 80K for both and winner gets the rest :club:

please don't chop without thinking about what you're doing first.. from everything i hear, you've neen running over the table, with the only hitch in your step being someone waking up with aces when two other people woke up with premium pocket pairs and tripling up through them.. if you think you have a significant edge, play him and destroy him, and then build an extra room in your house where you can empty the bags of 100s and just roll in them.of course, if he really wants a chop, just make him accept one that is +ev for you.. but imo, if he doesn't offer a chop, you shouldn't be the one offering, as long as my assumption about you running over the table is true.

Chop does sound good, 80K for both and winner gets the rest :club:
I suggested this in a text.
I suggested this in a text.
While your at it, suggest him to transfer me $100 for the idea if he does the chop that way. :club:

He just had AQ run into AK. Flop 337, turn 7, so he gets the chop.Waiting for current counts.EDIT: Still 2.2 to 1.9.

tally takes a nice lead.Raise to 350k preflop. Flop K63. Villian bets 500k, tally pushes. Villian thinks for a while and folds, tally shows K3.

tally takes a nice lead.Raise to 350k preflop. Flop K63. Villian bets 500k, tally pushes. Villian thinks for a while and folds, tally shows K3.
PINCH PINCH MOTHERFUCKER!!!
He just had AQ run into AK. Flop 337, turn 7, so he gets the chop.Waiting for current counts.EDIT: Still 2.2 to 1.9.
so no chop then?also, do you know how he thinks of his oponnent, like, if hes any good or not. or can he just run right over him?
PINCH PINCH MOTHERFUCKER!!!
Third big pot he has won today with the krablar.
so no chop then?also, do you know how he thinks of his oponnent, like, if hes any good or not. or can he just run right over him?
No chop, no clue about which opponent he is playing. He gave me profiles on 5 of them before the tourney and I made a few suggestions as to how to approach them and their chipstacks, but I'm not sure as to which opponent made it to the final. I'm assuming it isn't the girl who held the chiplead going into today.tally wins another pot heading into a 10 minute break, has 3.4 mil to the other players 700k.

TALLY WINS!!!!All in preflop, tally has QJ, guy has A8. Flop Jxx, turn and river brick out and he takes down $123k.He said thanks to everyone on FCP for the support and that he will post a report tomorrow.

TALLY WINS!!!!All in preflop, tally has QJ, guy has A8. Flop Jxx, turn and river brick out and he takes down $123k.He said thanks to everyone on FCP for the support and that he will post a report tomorrow.
Awesome, congrats Tally (if and when u read this)