Flopped 2 Pair On A 3 Flush Board

$11+$1 (real money), hand #583,141,940 San Diego Single Table Tournament, 8 Jun 2006 Seat 1: ladmatt ($365 in chips) Seat 2: thenamezjohn [6D,9H] ($2,850 in chips) Seat 3: ckm68 ($2,350 in chips) Seat 5: highimpact45 ($1,155 in chips) Seat 6: Bech31 ($2,340 in chips) Seat 7: PresidentK ($1,450 in chips) Seat 8: jazzzy24 ($1,470 in chips) Seat 9: MYRRL ($1,650 in chips) Seat 10: yoda217 ($1,370 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSthenamezjohn posts blind ($15), ckm68 posts blind ($30).PRE-FLOPhighimpact45 folds, Bech31 folds, PresidentK calls $30, jazzzy24 calls $30, MYRRL folds, yoda217 folds, ladmatt folds, thenamezjohn calls $15, ckm68 checks.FLOP [board cards 9C,6C,2C ]thenamezjohn checks, ckm68 bets $100, PresidentK calls $100, jazzzy24 folds, thenamezjohn calls $100. [raise?]TURN [board cards 9C,6C,2C,4S ] thenamezjohn? comments/complaints?raised the flop to see where im at?is the turn a c/f play?if i bet and they flat call the turn, and river comes non-club what do i do?if i bet and they raise, should i fold?

I was going to suggest that I fold preflop, but it's harldy relevant. Big stack, low blinds, meh.anyway, then I read what you did on the flop and I just went numb and completely forgot about preflop. so your off the hook there.checking this is sketchy, and check calling is disaster. (c/r push has merit)I lead for 300 and call a push from anyone except the other big stack in there with you.If you know them to never semi bluff, you can fold. shut this down and take the pot.

The last thing you want to see is a fourth club so I'm making them pay.I bet the pot on the flop...with check/raise as a strong second option.But the bet lets you know where you're at a lot more cheaply than a c/r.I'm betting about 3/4 of the pot on the turn...that 4 didn't help anyone unless someone decided to call the flop bet with 44 or 35, both unlikely.You're either still ahead or still behind.

raised the flop to see where im at?
I think you should checkraise, if you think at least one of your opponents will bet. As it played, you should have pushed, not called. Betting out the pot is also not bad. Check/calling is terrible.
is the turn a c/f play?
Are you high? A safe card hits and you want to fold? Why even call the flop at all then?
I lead for 300 and call a push from anyone except the other big stack in there with you.
Do you mean to c/r to 300 or lead for 300? With the pot at only 120 I'd say lead for 150 or check raise. I think I prefer the c/r.If you're going to check/call this flop then fold pre-flop. If you're going to check/fold this turn then fold pre-flop and fold on the flop.
Do you mean to c/r to 300 or lead for 300? With the pot at only 120 I'd say lead for 150 or check raise. I think I prefer the c/r.
no I mean overbet the flop.Entice semi bluffs from high clubs and kill 1 card implied odds for callers.Move all in on safe turns.small stakes, you'll get paid
I think you should checkraise, if you think at least one of your opponents will bet. As it played, you should have pushed, not called. Betting out the pot is also not bad. Check/calling is terrible.Are you high? A safe card hits and you want to fold? Why even call the flop at all then?
im just throwin questions out there.. dont really believe in c/f at all on the turn.. although i do feel that with two people out there.. i had to be behind somehow with such a small bet.. i think i would have been way better off if i bet the pot at the flop.. just to see if anyone would play back at me.. but at the time i wasnt thinkin straight and wanted to see the turn for cheap to see if i could boat up.. in hindsight i feel donkish as i always do when im confused.. :club:

Bet or overbet pot on the flop. Call any push except from the 2nd, 3rd chip leaders. If you get called on flop, push non-club turn. Pretty simple.c/push on the flop is ok if table is aggressive.