Screw that, my credit is exceptionally good and I don't wanna mess that up.
That's not what we're talking about. If you can't wait 4-5 business days and want to instantly deposit from your (Bank) Checking Account to NetTeller, they charge you an 8.9% fee. e.g. a $110 (20 $5+$0.50 SnG buy ins) deposit would cost you an additional $9.79. Think of it as the 'rake' your favorite poker site charges.get it?
I shoot you while you shoot me at the same time?
There is a possiblility this would not work. I suggest taking a hammer and bashing the guys head in...while he is left bleeding to death he then has the chance to get a good shot off. Now your take the bullet and are dead while his death is eventual, this way both of you die guaranteed without a problem. I suggest the T-84 Hammer, you can find it at Home Depot usually for under $10. Its got a good wooden handle and a stainless steel end to make sure the impact is maximized
Screw that, my credit is exceptionally good and I don't wanna mess that up.
lol... they don't check your credit... obviously... LOLThe 8.9% is a FEE not a loan....
That's not what we're talking about. If you can't wait 4-5 business days and want to instantly deposit from your (Bank) Checking Account to NetTeller, they charge you an 8.9% fee. e.g. a $110 (20 $5+$0.50 SnG buy ins) deposit would cost you an additional $9.79. Think of it as the 'rake' your favorite poker site charges.get it?
He got it, you didn't. Some sites (i.e. Bodog) will pay the 8.9% fee. You can deposit instantly for free. Get it?

Hold on, just to make sure, because I was unaware of this. If you have no money in your neteller account, but you have a neteller account hooked up to your land bank account, you can deposit money from your bank account, via neteller, to the poker site and they will pay your instacash fee? Seems too good to be true...

I'm surprised no one has talked about a check card, now I'm curious how many people use them? I have a Visa "Check Card" that can be used either as an ATM card or as a credit card where the money comes straight out of my checking account. I've deposited at almost all the big sites and at neteller with the card and I've never had a problem. There isn't any type of fee at the ATM as long as it's my bank and there's never a fee to use it as a credit card. I would suggest to look into a checking account that offers a check card with it, you'll never have a poker deposit again.

Hold on, just to make sure, because I was unaware of this. If you have no money in your neteller account, but you have a neteller account hooked up to your land bank account, you can deposit money from your bank account, via neteller, to the poker site and they will pay your instacash fee? Seems too good to be true...
It's true