really doesnt. dn doesnt post things like "what you have to understand is that to be a good poker player you have to have no fear!" and "more money than you will see in a lifetime". doesnt sound like him at all, its dumb

really doesnt. dn doesnt post things like "what you have to understand is that to be a good poker player you have to have no fear!" and "more money than you will see in a lifetime". doesnt sound like him at all, its dumb
Satire, man, satire.That was hillarious
After this post my new signature will be:“We are playing 13 card razz 2-12 Octuple draw hi lo in out shake it all about with Jacks wild, aren’t we?”
You stole me new sig...I'm just too slow I suppose...nh sir!
:club:
By far the best gimmick account.