I feel like a drug addict. I'm addicted to final tables. Making the final table once out of every 8 tourneys is good, right? Especially when you normally play in MTTs with between 500 - 2000 entrants. That's what I've been doing the last few weeks. Yeah I know I've probably been getting a little lucky but I think I know what I'm doing. I'm still new to poker, I just started about 5 months ago. I made my first final table about 6 weeks ago, and in the last month I've made 5 more, 4 in the last 2 weeks, and I actually won 2 of them, although not for much money. That's all good and everything but I spend so much time getting there I don't think it's worth it, even if I'm making a little bit of money. Those other 7 tourneys just suck the life out of me. The letdown that comes after bubbling a tourney when you do well for 3 hours and get sucked out or make one bad decision is just too much. It makes me sick. Tonight I was in 2 tourneys and I was doing great in both, the chip leader was in sight in both of them with about 2/3 of the field gone. I was having visions of making a thread on here telling people to rail me on 2 FTs at the same time. Then at about the same time in each one things started going bad and I bubbled them both. In one I had AA cracked by 10-10, and in the other somebody kept calling with bad odds and hit their flush. Ugh.If this is what it's like when things are going good then I don't know if I can keep playing MTTs.Yeah I know...this isn't the bad beat forum, whatever. Feel free to vent about anything thats bothering you.

I stopped reading there because thats quite possibly the funniest thing ever
I said that because drug addicts do things that are counterproductive to get their fix...and waisting so much time and money to get to the occasional final table is almost the same thing.
I said that because drug addicts do things that are counterproductive to get their fix...and waisting so much time and money to get to the occasional final table is almost the same thing.
yeah..and it was comical genius
I feel like a drug addict. I'm addicted to final tables. Making the final table once out of every 8 tourneys is good, right? I don't think it's worth it, even if I'm making a little bit of money.
Yes 1 of 8 final tables in MTTs is great but if you dont think final tabling is worth it.... you must not be playing good tournys with decents payouts.

i dominate 4k today that is all.....ya FTs are like crack thsats why i wasted 300 in MTT;s trying to do so....but was to drunk so jjust bluffed my way to rail....but if yourso good HU on party.....blah blah blah i make FTs in 10 dollar tourneys i domiiante.......wow.........so a nooying my suggestion 1 forum for real players 1 for uner 1-2 NL and 10 dollar MTT donkeys...astros fed ex me kid where u at....i hate donks that dont pay upMAN LAW

i see this has the possibility of becoming the most flamed/retarded thread in the history of fcp due to some of our newb's posting on here, plus the addition of CUIN4YEARSDAN, this could become a regular shyt show.

i see this has the possibility of becoming the most flamed/retarded thread in the history of fcp due to some of our newb's posting on here, plus the addition of CUIN4YEARSDAN, this could become a regular shyt show.
you just nailed that one
Yes 1 of 8 final tables in MTTs is great but if you dont think final tabling is worth it.... you must not be playing good tournys with decents payouts.
Look, I'm sorry. I've tried, and tried, and tried not to flame you for your posts. I'd have over 200 posts by now, if only I acted on the urge to let you know the other times. My god man, learn english. Chau Giang seems like he speaks better english than you. As a graduate from the Danny Nguyen Poker Academy, I know you're eager to share your learnings with us, but PLEASE, PLEASE do yourself a favor and learn this language, before it's too late.Sorry, I blacked out for a second there.FOCUS (OP): Congrats on your recent success. That being said, don't be worried if -- in the long run -- those numbers fall a bit. For example, The Tournament Reporter shows that PMJackson21 was in the money (not specifically final tables) 13% of the time this past month; he's one of (if not THE) best tournament players that post on this site. Compare that to your 12.5% (1/8) final table rating, and you may still have some variance to deal with. That being said, I hope your success continues, so you can reach many more final tables. GL!
i'm about to get high too... for prolly the 8th time today, lol
what the deal with the angled sideways hat look?wasnt this branded lame after making its original appearance in the early 90's?Maybe its just the new generation trying to create their own style not realising its been done.I guess i'm just not Hip and/or "down" with kids
what the deal with the angled sideways hat look?wasnt this branded lame after making its original appearance in the early 90's?Maybe its just the new generation trying to create their own style not realising its been done.I guess i'm just not Hip and/or "down" with kids
i think maybe canada is on a different style schedule.
i dominate 4k today that is all.....ya FTs are like crack thsats why i wasted 300 in MTT;s trying to do so....but was to drunk so jjust bluffed my way to rail....but if yourso good HU on party.....blah blah blah i make FTs in 10 dollar tourneys i domiiante.......wow.........so a nooying my suggestion 1 forum for real players 1 for uner 1-2 NL and 10 dollar MTT donkeys...
Ok. So I more lurk than post on this site and yes you probably have more posts than me even though you only have like 50. That being said, WHAT IN THE DEVIL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?Mushu's farts are closer to English than your post.
Ok. So I more lurk than post on this site and yes you probably have more posts than me even though you only have like 50. That being said, WHAT IN THE DEVIL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?Mushu's farts are closer to English than your post.
mind your business