$123k + Mahatma = Crazy Delicious

If anyone is interested in this sort of thing, Mahatma is sitting with $120K or so at a HUPLO on UB. You know, just another night at the office for the best online cash game player in the universe.$123K. Resnuffulous.

If anyone is interested in this sort of thing, Mahatma is sitting with $120K or so at a HUPLO on UB. You know, just another night at the office for the best online cash game player in the universe.$123K. Resnuffulous.
Is that a Joe Sebok original? Or was it around b4 that episode of "The Circuit"?
Is that a Joe Sebok original? Or was it around b4 that episode of "The Circuit"?
I don't know. I myself definitely copped that one from Sebok. I thought it was a hoot.Friedman lost a good sized pot to take himself down to about $105K and then retired for the night. I have no idea what he bought in for -- does anyone know if there is a max buy-in for the HU high limit tables on UB?Again... Friedman is just resnuffulous.
Soon i will buy UB so i wont have to pay rakeOh and Joe Sebok could kick my *** anyday..seriously Joe is the man
Not only is this jopke account resnuffulous, he's also stupid.
Usually the max buy-in is 100x the BB on UB no matter what PL or NL table you play.
Well, then I think you'll support me in affirming the resnuffulousity of the $105K he left with. That's just sick, even for a game like PLO with its insane variance possibilities.
Well, then I think you'll support me in affirming the resnuffulousity of the $105K he left with. That's just sick, even for a game like PLO with it's insane variance possibilities.
Max buy-in to that game is 10k.He won 100k off one guy.That means he's sick.
Well, then I think you'll support me in affirming the resnuffulousity of the $105K he left with. That's just sick, even for a game like PLO with it's insane variance possibilities.
It's a lot of money, and he plays an ultra-high variance style of poker, and I'm not entirely surprised that he had that much on the table. Since we don't know about any possible rebuys, I still think it's fair to assume that he profited on the night.

for the people that don't regularly follow this game (i don't either, but apparently more than some of you), mahatma has been known to lose over 100 grand in a session while tilting his *** off... it's great that he's sittin with 105k at the 10k max table, but don't think that it doesn't go the other way too

for the people that don't regularly follow this game (i don't either, but apparently more than some of you), mahatma has been known to lose over 100 grand in a session while tilting his *** off... it's great that he's sittin with 105k at the 10k max table, but don't think that it doesn't go the other way too
what are these swings you speak of? :club:

I have seen him rebuy 3 or 4 times in less the an hour. that is 30 to 40k. I don't doubt at all he was profitable sitting on 100k but I would highly doubt he bought in for just 10k...He would be an absolute monster to play HU. Everything gets potted it seems. Sets, str9's draws and bluff's...and just when you think he has lost his mind. He makes 6 great laydowns in a row!!

what are these swings you speak of? :club:
it wouldn't surprise me AT ALL to find out that 70k of that 100k he was sitting on last night was his that he brought to the table and lost before winning back.. regardless, i'm pretty sure he has lost six digit sums to both purple raize and green plastic in the last week.

What do you think of Hoss_TBF, he made like $140K the other day at a Heads-Up $300-$600 Limit Hold'Em table....and he didn't rebuy once, did it in one good session.....