$5+1 6 ManParty Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t60 (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Button (t845)SB (t2120)BB (t3846)Hero (t1450)MP (t3739)Preflop: Hero is UTG with ac.gif, 5c.gif. Hero calls t60, MP calls t60, 1 fold, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (t240) 5d.gif, kc.gif, 2c.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero ?2 Cash60/40 %no relevant readsnothing crazy seen

Hero jamsYou have 14 outs twice so you're the favorite plus you're the short stack of the four in this hand. If everyone folds, you take the pot with your pair of fives which is fine.Problem with slow playing this hand is that if the turn misses you, then you're no longer the favorite if someone has a K. If a club falls, then you might not get any more chips from him.

Bet 120...if you get called you're getting a good price for your flush draw....it also looks more like you have KQ, KJ or a 66-99.If a brick falls you will likely get it checked to you, and then you can decide whether or not to take a free card or just jam the pot there (I probably just jam there)...if an Ace or 5 comes I make another half-potsized bet.You are also more likely to get some more bets called if you do hit your flush draw on the turn....the pot's bigger, and they'll less likely believe you hit the flush.I raise pf.

Why no pre-flop raise?
you'd be surprised how passive I can be from EP-MP preflop.***************for those not pushing the flop, are you calling a push on the flop after we bet?pot odds seems to dictate a yes, is it worth it?I"m also less like to raise preflop with this sorta hand with this sorta stack.
you'd be surprised how passive I can be from EP-MP preflop.***************for those not pushing the flop, are you calling a push on the flop after we bet?pot odds seems to dictate a yes, is it worth it?I"m also less like to raise preflop with this sorta hand with this sorta stack.
Yup - I'd call if someone raised me all-in.