Ok...ok....so Im A Donk

very early in a SnG still pretty much dead evendealt AA in SB, limp...OK so villian is one I have played before, I beat him mainly because he is very VERY aggressive and doubled me up when I hit trips and check/called him all the way as he bluffed street after streerthes raised PF 3/4 hands so far....but of coarse, checks this timeflop , 6c 4c 3c, I dont have the Ache moves allin...this is a fold, right?

my pride would not let me call that, and look really stupid.anyway, early on, small pot, I fold.btw, why would you c/c every street with trips?
did you miss the whole thing about him being very VERY aggressive...in a stupid way

Eh, I'd call it - you think he flopped a flush or straight?Besides if you lose, you give him a nice story about the donk who limped with aces and called his all-in on the flop. You're depriving him of that story if you fold.

no I saw it.I'd still raise.
no, cause then he folds, and there were no draws out therecan we talk more about this hand
Eh, I'd call it - you think he flopped a flush or straight?Besides if you lose, you give him a nice story about the donk who limped with aces and called his all-in on the flop. You're depriving him of that story if you fold.
no but he probably has a fluash/str8 draw with a pairand this early against a maniac i dont wanna be merely a 2-1 fav. to win
no but he probably has a fluash/str8 draw with a pairand this early against a maniac i dont wanna be merely a 2-1 fav. to win
Do you really think anyone is good enough to pass up a 2-1 edge? Even though this is a SNG, you can't pass that up.What do you want? The nuts before you call?
Do you really think anyone is good enough to pass up a 2-1 edge? Even though this is a SNG, you can't pass that up.What do you want? The nuts before you call?
i dont mind the 2-1 advbut not this early against a maniac when im sure i can get in a lot better down the line
no, cause then he folds, and there were no draws out therecan we talk more about this handno but he probably has a fluash/str8 draw with a pair
I was just following your title, and this was the donk play imogobaers: FD or SD + pair, two pair..
I was just following your title, and this was the donk play imogobaers: FD or SD + pair, two pair..
Two pair is a possibility but you have outs in that they can be counterfeited so you wouldn't be drawing to two outs.The push/all-in on the flop feels like a draw though.
no, cause then he folds, and there were no draws out therecan we talk more about this handno but he probably has a fluash/str8 draw with a pairand this early against a maniac i dont wanna be merely a 2-1 fav. to win
If you are willing to pass up a 67% advantage to double up, this means that you think you are good enough to double your chip stack in more than 67% of the tournaments you enter.Wow - if you're that good, why are you here asking us questions.

Hmm. . .I'm a bit confused by everyone talking about us being 67% to win here. Not likely on this board.Against a pair and a flush draw we are 55%, against an open ended str8 flush draw we are 45%, against a gutshot str8 flush draw we are 55%. And against a flush draw with no straight draw, we are 60%. So our edge is pretty small and there's nothing wrong with folding. But a call is okay too. Sometimes he will have a made flush/straight/2 pair, sometimes he will have a total bluff, sometimes he will have pocket 9s with no club. I think these possibilities probably balance out, so we are overall about a 55% favorite against his range.