Who Is In The Mood To Get Ready To Rail?

$30 deepstack full tilt tourney starting at 2 pm, 15 players left, I got the chip lead going, show some FCP support if you aren't too busy. Third final table in two days btw, if i make it. (not counting the satelites.

lobsided final table with me at the top. Gonna be a nice cash for somebody . . .
these guys also seem pretty tight so far. i haven't seen your cards, but they're laying down a lot to your raises and not attacking your blind.(whoops. until that guy.)

The guy to my left has been next to me all game, he keeps popping my raises like no other. Kinda sucks but I busted one guy the same way.

The guy to my left has been next to me all game, he keeps popping my raises like no other. Kinda sucks but I busted one guy the same way.
well, he won't be much of a problem for long, calling with AJo and down to 20k.

That hand where he had QJ really sucked, I knew he was weak, and so were his bets, but I didn't think I could get him to fold a hand better than mine. had 55 for the open ended strait on the turn.

That hand where he had QJ really sucked, I knew he was weak, and so were his bets, but I didn't think I could get him to fold a hand better than mine. had 55 for the open ended strait on the turn.
i don't think he would've folded, either.tough one in the blind against KK. not a lot you can do.
i don't think he would've folded, either.tough one in the blind against KK. not a lot you can do.
Nah, I could stop being a fish and fold a crap hand in a small pot. Just cuz I wouldn't overbet the pot with Kings doesn't mean other fish wouldn't.

I miss semi bluffing, it's kind of tough cuz i think everyone feels pot committed, so only one way to win, draw outThanks for the support guys, I really blew it on that hand down the stretch. I hate when I do that. Thanks again everyone and good luck to you all.