The World Premiere: "ron Mexico Is Gay"

lol...i know it has to be you...you did a great job. :club: im just mad at myself for not catching the "nothing" reference...espeacially, after you told me "it was fo yo white ***".
yo laces must be untied cause you TRIPPIN FOOL! I ain't Spademan, my greatness surpasses even the spadey one.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo laces must be untied cause you TRIPPIN FOOL! I ain't Spademan, my greatness surpasses even the spadey one.
hmmm...not sure if i believe you or not.the last line in the song..."nothing"....is that a reference to spades joke or is it just a coincidence?
hmmm...not sure if i believe you or not.the last line in the song..."nothing"....is that a reference to spades joke or is it just a coincidence?
Damn thats like level 5 thinking there
this is either:turdnell
there is no way on dog's green earth that this is Turd.
i cant see this being Spades,i wouldnt think spades would give someone like Koop the time of day.infact,, its probably koop
this is much more likely...
i cant see this being Spades,i wouldnt think spades would give someone like Koop the time of day.infact,, its probably koop
Hmm, koop. Maybe.And yes, I wouldn't give anyone the time of day. It would have been all about me, of course.Oh, and Nameliss, you must be out your goddamn mind, ain't NOBODY greater than me.
Have we discussed the possibility of Royal_Tour?
I have faith that my good friend Royal would have included me, lol. :)Speaking of good friend Royal.... anyone else remember when he first joined the forum, and me and him had some nasty flame wars? lol. Back when that kind of thing was still allowed.Those were the days.
I have faith that my good friend Royal would have included me, lol. :)Speaking of good friend Royal.... anyone else remember when he first joined the forum, and me and him had some nasty flame wars? lol. Back when that kind of thing was still allowed.Those were the days.
Yeah, I don't imagine that he would have included me in the way he did... unless he's alway secretly been jealous of my unexpectedly good M.C. skills.
this is either:turdnell
haha, I'm flattered Hanguk, but unfortunately it's not me.I kinda think it might be Shimmering Wang, but on the other hand, I don't think he'd put enough effort into something like this.
haha, I'm flattered Hanguk, but unfortunately it's not me.I kinda think it might be Shimmering Wang, but on the other hand, I don't think he'd put enough effort into something like this.
Why does everyone always think everything funny is Wang?

LOL. @ dutch, its not me dude, I woulda put myself in it. I'm conceited like that ;)I also woulda put suited, he knows me well.and yes, I remember those days kurt, Good times, makes me wanna say;Some people stand in darkness. Afraid to step into the light.Some people need to help somebody when the edge of surrender is in sight.Don't you worry, it's going to be all right.I'l be there, Oh i'll be there, Never you fear, No dont you fearforever and always, i'm always here

ok, i did some research, and...this is either spademan or nell...no other options.95% sure its spademan...5% chance it can be nell...FOR SUUUURE!!
Sounds like something you'd say if it was you!
Sounds like something you'd say if it was you!
Now that you mention it, I remember a NWP vs FCP tourn where vatche was talking gansta in the chat the whole time.I'm positive it's him now.