The World Premiere: "ron Mexico Is Gay"

:breaks character:I used Sony Sound Forge 8.0 for all the recording/mixing. Unfortunatly I didn't create the beat...that shits way to hard.I tried to make it as clear as possible, but my annunciation could use some work. Here are the lyrics.Verse #1Welcome to a place called F-C-PWhere storytime with Beans is al-ways free.We got all kind o’ peeps, Caleb, Derek, Terry.But all ask the same, “Hey Daniel, where’s Jerry?”We got the best site, not four or any othaWe ain’t all family, but Theresa’s our muthaSome may say that she’s hot, some maybe notBut I know she got nothing on the army hoes in leather.Koop loves goin deep, but it’s not watcha think.We got Custom 36 for that type of thing.Whoops, I take it back, cause Custom is the law.Just tryin to say that Koop is a deep stack gawd.Chorus x3Everybody knows Gen. Poker rots away…and Everybody knows OT is where we playEverybody knows tritz can see flops right away…and Everybody knows Ron Mexico is gayVerse #2Now I’mma slow it down, but just for a sec.Cause FCP gets serious, and I haven’t yet.People get banned, and it ain’t always funnyLike when USC pissed off the great Digital Monkey.Drawing in DM had a friend as his avCourse 10-8 was an ***, and said some **** badWell it turned out DD’s friend had just died in a crashSo ten got E-raped, just like it was smash.Except for that ****, it’s mostly fun and gamesTo see who can post the most sickening flamesPlease don’t be the ***** who complains and criesFor those that do, please go back to pocket fives Chorus x2Verse #3Those two were weak, I won’t even frontI was just focusing on smoking this bluntNow that I’m warm, I’m gonna break through the curseI’m gonna spit hot fire while I tear up this verse.But not right yet, cause I’m doin some crack And I still gotta wait until the beat changes back.There it is, and now my rhymes are so crazy and sickOh, by the way Dirty dutch can suck on my dirty ****he thinks he’s tight cause he wrote a couple of ***** linesfor that flow, I’d have to give him multiple big finesI don’t know you all, and you don’t know who I amI’ll just say that I’m not cu in 4 years danIf I had the time, I would end the song with something largeIt’s just too bad for you that these are my last few barsTo PartyPokerSux, good luck to you before, I goJust think of us when you make millions when you turn proRemember nothing’s more tight than nameless, and I’m not bluffing…….nothing.Chorus x3
I especially like how you go out of your way to say youre NOT cuin4... very nice. :club:
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few guesses, but my top guess is probably Zimmer.

I've listened to the song about 20 times so far tonight. I can't get enough of it.now if you'll just pull down your pants, I'm ready to blow you.
FYP
I wouldnt create another account do to the fact everyones all ready pissed at Prahlad Friedman
Well I'm pretty sure it's a known poster on here, because how else would he know all that stuff that he put in the lyrics.
Well I'm pretty sure it's a known poster on here, because how else would he know all that stuff that he put in the lyrics.
either that, or he's a well informed lurker. i doubt that one highly.
either that, or he's a well informed lurker. i doubt that one highly.
I'm not sure a lurker could ever know this many facts about FCP. He'd have to be pretty dedicated. If he is though, he wins the title of best first post ever.

Vatche.You got the "nothing" joke better and more quickly than anyone.Due to it's obscurity, and that it ends the song, I'm going to have to guess this is you.If not, props to whoever you are for adding it, because I crush and own, so your song would be stupid and incomplete without a shout out.

Vatche.You got the "nothing" joke better and more quickly than anyone.Due to it's obscurity, and that it ends the song, I'm going to have to guess this is you.If not, props to whoever you are for adding it, because I crush and own, so your song would be stupid and incomplete without a shout out.
As soon as I saw you posted on here, I thought it could be you...Good to see you again.
As soon as I saw you posted on here, I thought it could be you...Good to see you again.
I thought the same thing, and I'm not quite convinced yet.
Yo, you just scored yourself a spot on my new single "Fuck Foxwoods Pro", scheduled to drop sometime in July.
Just by the title, that song will be great.

I'm Asian, any rap I write would be written like an essay, and my delivery would resemble a car accident. There wouldn't be any fatalities, but you could tell by the screaming that at least a couple people are going to need a penile plethysmograph. Are stereotypes okay if they're SELF-deprecating?

OMGSpaaaaades!, i just exploded in my pantaloons.
LMAO...i wish i came up with this great song...as far as your "nothing" joke in that thread, that was the funniest **** ever...i dont think ive ever laughed that hard...now i know what he meant when he said this....
Com'on mang, the last couple bars were wrote just fo yo white ***
Nameliss=Spademan? :club:
Heh, sup Royal.Actually that post to you about the end of the song is what made me think it's you, vatche, to which I still hold suspicion.
lol...i know it has to be you...you did a great job. :club: im just mad at myself for not catching the "nothing" reference...espeacially, after you told me "it was fo yo white ***".
lol...i know it has to be you...you did a great job. :club: im just mad at myself for not catching the "nothing" reference...espeacially, after you told me "it was fo yo white ***".
all right, not only is this song on my IPOD but know i need a artist for it...someone please help