The World Premiere: "ron Mexico Is Gay"

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AlbumsThe Nameliss One (coming soon)Similar ArtistsEminem, Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, Nas, Tupac, BIG.InstrumentsJust me and the mic.Musical StyleSee description.InfluencesWill Smith, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Skee-Lo.
I'm not sure about the song, but the bolded part of your profile is fantastic.
I already caught that. I'm flattered. What was the exact line?
here's dat whole section yoThere it is, and now my rhymes are so crazy and sickOh, by the way Dirty dutch can suck on my dirty dickhe thinks he’s tight cause he wrote a couple of bitch linesfor that flow, I’d have to give him multiple big fines
Did he say your name? I didn't catch it. OP post all the lyrics, I couldn't make most of them out.It has to do with my age and nationality. I make no apologizes. I did see a sod screaming at the top of their lungs, "Piss off farty," when riding the tube today.
FYP
OP post all the lyrics, I couldn't make most of them out.
2nd, it sounds really clever but I'm a pasty whiteboy so I can't understand all the lyrics.
OP post all the lyrics, I couldn't make most of them out.
2nd.Edit: or 3rd. That's cool too.

Dutch's responce:Daw-kins throw-back, pressed with the starchesI'm comin' heavy, packed with 9's for the marchesI'm strapped up with more Macs than the arches-- You try'd to take my pot? You spitin' chips, I'll shoot a cartridgeNameliss-- Gameless--Motherfucker shamless His bitch is clapped up; gets so much meat that it's dangerousOn the subject of bitches and their sins, your mom puts away more protein than Dr. Atkins; Enough DNA to put OJ away She gave me a glass bottom boat, and I didn't even have to payI'm 'bout to bluff you, son, that's really all I got to say.

Dutch's responce:Daw-kins throw-back, pressed with the starchesI'm comin' heavy, packed with 9's for the marchesI'm strapped up with more Macs than the arches-- You try'd to take my pot? You spitin' chips, I'll shoot a cartridgeNameliss-- Gameless--Motherfucker shamless His bitch is clapped up; gets so much meat that it's dangerousOn the subject of bitches and their sins, your mom puts away more protein than Dr. Atkins; Enough DNA to put OJ away She gave me a glass bottom boat, and I didn't even have to payI'm 'bout to bluff you, son, that's really all I got to say.
you've been heard, dirty bitch
lol, a rap battle is brewing...but that's actually not too bad dutch, i like the bolded part the most. You should record a response to some music.
OMG... I love it. And my name is in it! :club:
He knows my real name so he must be cool.
Ya, that was worth a listen.
Not bad bro. Love the hook and title.
very very cool
i like it...definitely post the lyrics..
many thanks boyz and gurrlzI'll toss the lyrics up a lil lata