Daniel, you've created a bunch of little DANIELITES...

Just off of asking for a book from you, I must tell you what happened to me on Stars yesterday. I was playing in a 15$ tourney, when I was beat out of a hand. I thought I played the hand very sloppily as I just wasn't motivated to play (of course that changed after the following) today. So, everyone knows, well atleast there is an unspoken aknowledgement, that you (Daniel N) have started a whole new phenomenon in poker. The way we discuss poker, and specifically the way we discuss hands. Before you, everyone felt this was taboo, as it gives away too much. Now, myself and tons of others feel like we too have the need to do such things. Well, in a forum that is fine, but back to the hand in question. So this guy beats me out of a hand and I give the obligatory, yet fained...NH. Instead of responding the with obligatory and condescending TY, he proceeds to turn into a...DANIELITE! This DANIELITE not only starts from the pre-flop action, he goes through the hand in its entirety. Letting me know of every minute detail that was running through his medulla. Some of the other crusaders sitting at the table made vast attempts in stopping this DANIELITE, but he would not falter. He threw every thing at me that he had in his NEGREARSENAL. Midway through his attack, he used the line "now I just knew he was..." and to finish me off, he ended his attack with "what a sicko!" The DANIELITE went on to be heads up with me, and I was shocked when a gliche shown through. The DANIELITE, breaking from his chatter, asked me if I wanted to chop? So I, in the only way I knew how, stated "Absolutely Not, I have a no-chop policy". After going on to beat this DANIELITE, I realized something...I have become a DANIELITE.L* :D

Did everyone miss the joke of that question? lol.... Negrearsenal --AK (ak-47) Get it? Anyway... in reality... I don't like AK that much... I'll definitely take it, but it always seems to miss when I need to hit something big.