Balancing Girlfriend And Poker, Can It Be Done?

Can it be done?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Can you make the balance?

• yes
    • no

You know, with that avatar, it makes this comment absoloutly hilarious.
Funny!!!sux ur girlfriend doesn't like poker. i had to teach my BF how to play. he likes it now which is good cuz it was sorta stressing when he would sit there and just watch me play...i figured he was bored all the time..
You always use this same lame joke...get a life and a girlfriend you perv!!!
Go police another intraweb sherriff

well be honest with yourself, you are not going to give up poker. I don't know you but I can say this with confidence, because "there are no former poker players". so be honest with your gf and tell her your always gonna play, but try to make time for her, if she still bitches, time to fold that hand and wait for the next deal

Buy her a vibrator. She'll be fine.
VNH!! :club::D

this thread reminds me of how immature some of the posters on here are.buy her a vibrator... get it? cause, like, that's what they do. huh huh huh. check out my really cool avatar of some chicks boobs... get it? cause like that's what they got. huh huh huhto the OP: define the relationship for yourself. do what ever makes you happy. if she gives you an ultimatum and having her around makes you happier than poker than it's a no brainer. explain to her what the deal is (as far as what you enjoy doing).i got a girlfriend, but i've always treated her like crap (to my discredit) and have played poker for the four years we've known each other so it can be done. but i'm one of those a-holes who isn't going to change no matter the girl, no matter the circumstance.

just check your priorities. for example i was dominating a rebuy when the gf who was supposed to be studying wanted to hang out and i was like eh screw the rebuy ill go kick it with her. and this was a 25k stack while sitting in like 7th. but shes more important so i was totally cool with it. you both are gonna have to sacrifice for it to work and that is not a bad thing its just part of a relationship