Mr Passive They Call Me

An unusual line for me under rather specific circumstances.SB is a good regular player.UTG and MP are very poor calling stations with vp$ip around 70-80%.Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is BB with J :club: , A :D . UTG calls, MP calls, 1 fold, SB raises, Hero calls, UTG calls, MP calls.Flop: (8 SB) A :D , 8 :D , 2 :)(4 players)SB bets, Hero calls, UTG folds, MP calls.Turn: (5.50 BB) 9 :)(3 players)SB bets, Hero calls, MP folds.River: (7.50 BB) K :)(2 players)SB bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 9.50 BBThe plan is to call down all the way regardless which cards come off as long as UTG and/or MP is in the pot. I'll bet if checked to.If I get heads up with SB, I'll raise at some point if I improve, otherwise call down.This may be flameworthy, but I'm not sure.

i like it, as long as the other 2 are coming along for the ride. What do you put SB on? Was raising the river a possibility after the 2 callers dropped out of the hand?

i like it, as long as the other 2 are coming along for the ride. What do you put SB on? Was raising the river a possibility after the 2 callers dropped out of the hand?
IMO a raise from the SB wth two people in already, even though they are weak, means a relatively strong hand: 99+, ATs+, AQo+, KQs. Something like that.I don't really like a river raise because he's probably going to fold a lot of the hands I beat, so I don't think there is much value in it.
3-betting preflop is still good even if no one will fold. postflop you should raise one of the streets.
3-betting preflop is an option, but against the range above I'm not faring that well, so I think it's pretty close.Could you elaborate why you want a raise post flop? Protection? Value? Both? Something else?I'm going to wait a while to give my own thoughts.