When Can We Play You On Stacked Daniel

I am sure we would all like to play you as a courtesy for buying your game. :D. perhpas set up a date where you will just hang out on a cash table for a day,, and an evening the week after. I know this cuts into your money making time as you are playing for just play money with some valuable loyal fans who brought your product.. but can you squeeze a day in soon ?. :club: or let us know when a prof might do this for us for fun.i wouldn't mind playing with evelyn and e dog.(i know the big tourments takes a while to get ready to go,)

I am sure we would all like to play you as a courtesy for buying your game. :D. perhpas set up a date where you will just hang out on a cash table for a day,, and an evening the week after. I know this cuts into your money making time as you are playing for just play money with some valuable loyal fans who brought your product.. but can you squeeze a day in soon ?. :club: or let us know when a prof might do this for us for fun.i wouldn't mind playing with evelyn and e dog.(i know the big tourments takes a while to get ready to go,)
must... resist... TEMPTATION!!!!!!

you think he owes people who buy the game? man, if that were true, tony hawk would owe me some massive street time on the rails of boston showing me how he pulled off that 960 quadruple kickflip and teaching me to do the same.

you think he owes people who buy the game? man, if that were true, tony hawk would owe me some massive street time on the rails of boston showing me how he pulled off that 960 quadruple kickflip and teaching me to do the same.
:club: Too bad cause Rodney Mullen came to my house and fixed my X-box after I smashed it by losing with him at "Free Skate"

too bad though the game was marketed that the pros in the game would play online against ppllets see how true that isconsidering that some ppl own a ps2 or pc and DN always talks about xbox i dont see him playing on ps2 too much but w/e