Ak, To Call Or Not To Call, That Is The Question

Ive been at the table for a while. Villan is maniac LAG. He likes seeing flops in any position with any two random cards. .5-.5 NL 5 HandedHero $45Villan $72I got AK on button, villan under the gunVillan raises to $1, hero reraises to $2.5, BB calls, villan callsFlop 6 k 8 rainbowchecked to hero, hero bets $4, button folds, villan callsTurn JVillan checks, hero bets $12, villan bets $35Hero???

I don't like the 2,5x re-raise preflop. I think you should make it at least 3x although I tend to make it 4x vs a maniac LAG.This is a pretty tough spot on the turn. Did he usually make his maniac raises on the turn or did he make them more regurarly on the flop or river? And pretty important; is there a flush draw on the board when the Jack falls on the turn?

I don't like the 2,5x re-raise preflop
That raise of 2.5 was to basically try and control the size of the pot if the hand played out as it did. It was very case specific as I knew the maniac would be seeing the flop no matter how much i bet out.
is there a flush draw on the board when the Jack falls on the turn?
Yes. But i didnt feel this should be of concern. If Id felt that he may have been stirctly on draw, Id have jammed my chips in in a nanosecond. But at the time, that was not my read of the situation.I did fold the hand and smasharoos avatar has put my mind to rest.
Villan is maniac LAG. He likes seeing flops in any position with any two random cards. Villan checks, hero bets $12, villan bets $35Hero???
folds...you are behind two pair, no idea which two though