I Just Picked Up Stacked! Anyone Playing Online Yet?

I just loaded STACKED onto my PC. I set up a player and played in a limit cash game. I can't figure out how to leave the table?? I clicked the close button, but I lost all my winning... I know it's only play money, but chips is chips.I want to try the online mode. Anyone have experience yet?

I just loaded STACKED onto my PC. I set up a player and played in a limit cash game. I can't figure out how to leave the table?? I clicked the close button, but I lost all my winning... I know it's only play money, but chips is chips.I want to try the online mode. Anyone have experience yet?
Heard the release date is July 1st. Who knows of what year.

I just bought it at EB Games. They said it came out this week. I was hoping to use this as a learning experience. I thought everyone here would be trying it out.I see you liked my "Chips is chips" line.Update:I love the graphics, I played a STT but the blinds go up just about every 3rd hand. I like the game so far.

So, is getting heads up with Daniel like getting to the final match against Tyson on Punch Out? I wonder if there are any cheat codes to get you there... Try the Konami code, let us know if it works...haha

The higer the buy in for a MTT or STT the longer the blinds. The 100 NL MTT is like 10 minute blinds and the next highesr is like 15 minute blinds.

I just bought it at EB Games. They said it came out this week. I was hoping to use this as a learning experience. I thought everyone here would be trying it out.I see you liked my "Chips is chips" line.Update:I love the graphics, I played a STT but the blinds go up just about every 3rd hand. I like the game so far.
I haven't won enough to play with any pro's yet. I played on 10 NL STT and finished 2nd. Then it opened up some VIP area, but all the games are locked. Like I said It's all very new to me. That's why I started this thread. As for cheat codes, I wouldn't even know how to use them. I want to do this all by myself.
I haven't won enough to play with any pro's yet. I played on 10 NL STT and finished 2nd. Then it opened up some VIP area, but all the games are locked. Like I said It's all very new to me. That's why I started this thread. As for cheat codes, I wouldn't even know how to use them. I want to do this all by myself.
You unlocked the VIP qualifier which is at the bottom of the list in the normal room where you played the 10 STT. Just scroll down and you will see it.

I picked it up today and have been playing around with it. It's very realistic as I've been sucked out on numerous times already.

I picked it up today and have been playing around with it. It's very realistic as I've been sucked out on numerous times already.
Me too,I was in the big blind of a STT, it was only the third hand of the game, I pick up pocket aces. The player in third position raises, I re raise, he goes all in. I call, he shows pocket 10's. He catches a 10 on the flop and I was out of the game. Just like in real poker!!!!I couldn't believe it!