When Did Fcp Jump The Shark?

When did FCP jump the shark?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. When did FCP jump the shark?

• First Episode
    • The Wedding Episode (Daniel and Lori)
    • Extreme Makeover (launch of new forums and poker room)
    • Comic Relief Leaves (JFarrell banned)
    • New Character (introducing Brian Fidler as The Protege)
    • Same Character, Different Actor (Daniel gets new assistant)
    • Other
    • Never Jumped

Just having a little fun. Haven't read general in ages, so I'm probably missing lots of "very special episodes."
Obviously it's the extreme makeover. Now there might be 10 faces I recognize posting in general.
That's what caused it. But since it wasn't an option, I voted for the extreme makeover.
QFTCountdown to "what does QFT mean" post in 3 .... 2 ...... 1 .....

zimmer4141 Group: MembersPosts: 6,191Joined: February 23rd, 2006From: Bay City, MIMember No.: 1,583 I know this is off topic, but how is your Member No: 1,583 and your Joined date February, 23, 2006?

zimmer4141 Group: MembersPosts: 6,191Joined: February 23rd, 2006From: Bay City, MIMember No.: 1,583 I know this is off topic, but how is your Member No: 1,583 and your Joined date February, 23, 2006?
he's sleeping with several mods.try to guess which ones! i think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
he was here before that...most of the names begining with the letter "Z" got lost or deleted when the FCP board changed....
The extreme makeover didn't copy some poster's accounts over, such as Zimmer's and my own. But Zimmer whined about it (sw) until he got it copied over, whereas I just re-created my account. So, somehow, they kept his original member #, but not is original join date.
When did FCP Jump The Shark?
I don't even know what this means.

Marks the Begining of the end. You see on Happy Days the The Fonz jumped a shark (see above picture) and then Bye bye Happy days. This guy is a popular example of Jumping the Shark too scrappy.jpgthanks Vh-1

Charter membership program.
QFT