Kenny sang it, but Don Schlitz wrote it. Sorry, just a country music fan."He said, "Son, I've made a life out of readin' people's faces, and knowin' what their cards were by the way they held their eyes." Kenny Rogers, "The Gambler"

Kenny sang it, but Don Schlitz wrote it. Sorry, just a country music fan."He said, "Son, I've made a life out of readin' people's faces, and knowin' what their cards were by the way they held their eyes." Kenny Rogers, "The Gambler"
All you can eat BABY

"Youre tired of me pushing you around arent you? I feel your pain brother. I call." -Me on the final hand winning a Mandalay Bay $500 WPT event last weekend.

"Youre tired of me pushing you around arent you? I feel your pain brother. I call." -Me on the final hand winning a Mandalay Bay $500 WPT event last weekend.
They held a $500 event ?
They held a $500 event ?
Im not so sure if it was part of the schedule or just MB's $500 but we played on the WPT felt and I got a little glass trophy that says WPT on it, so Im assuming. It was Saturday June 3rd.

I like the one by daniel during one of the heads up matches, I forgot who it was against and what exct hand he had, but when he flipped his cards he said, "I have the BOOYAH hand!" I thought it was hilarious.