Setting Up Poker Affiliate Website

My buddies and I are thinking of setting up a poker website this summer that functions as an affiliate to the online poker rooms. Does anybody know how the payoff schedule for the other poker rooms look like? ie how much money does the affiliate get for every real money player and what percentage of the rake does the affiliate get? I can only find info on PartyPoker's affiliate scheme.It'll be an interesting project for the summer.

My buddies and I are thinking of setting up a poker website this summer that functions as an affiliate to the online poker rooms. Does anybody know how the payoff schedule for the other poker rooms look like? ie how much money does the affiliate get for every real money player and what percentage of the rake does the affiliate get? I can only find info on PartyPoker's affiliate scheme.It'll be an interesting project for the summer.
I'd talk to this guy if I were you. He seemed to do pretty well with peoples' rakeback. 200409928_l.jpg182417097_l.jpg

flip me an email with all of your questions and i will do my best to answer each of them.I think I can help with structuring deals, the layout of your site and how your driving "good" traffic to and from the poker sites. We have numerous sites in this industry now and hopefully I can lend some adviceChris@lifeofsports.com