Chicago Poker Tables?

Moving into a 3 bedroom with only one other person , so definetly turning the 3rd bedroom into a poker room/den.Anyone in Chicago with a nice poker table maybe know a good place to get one or order one that wont charge an arm and a leg for shipping?

Home Depot. No seriously, have you thought about building your own? Just need a little patience and a friend with some powertools.

Not sure where to buy one, but I am interested in playing in your home game. :club:
As am I. Weren't we supposed to have a home game once...Seriously, I PMed commoncents over the weekend about tomorrow (Wednesday) night, and I haven't heard anything.Ben
As am I. Weren't we supposed to have a home game once...Seriously, I PMed commoncents over the weekend about tomorrow (Wednesday) night, and I haven't heard anything.Ben
Next week is the only time I could play until August due to the WSOP, so if you want to get something going then I would probably be able to make it.
Next week is the only time I could play until August due to the WSOP, so if you want to get something going then I would probably be able to make it.
Cool. GL in the WSOP by the way.

As far as Tourneys go, we have one every month or so, ranging in locals from Evanston, to Palatine, all the way out to Algonquin. PM me if your interested. Buy-ins are usually around $60 and we get from 15-30 people.I just built a poker table for around $275, check out I used the plans for Junells table and it turned out great. Easy to build too.If you get a game going, I'll be happy to play.

Hey guys, I'm still alive, just been busy lately. I'd love to hear (pm) from anyone in the west chicago area about cash games or tournys. I'd also be up for setting up the next fcp midwest chicago area game. Let me know.And as far as the tables go I think Tony (the host from last time) will make them for about $400, the guys that played there last time will tell you if they liked them, actually I think there are some pics in the local games section as well.boat drinks

Hey guys, I'm still alive, just been busy lately. I'd love to hear (pm) from anyone in the west chicago area about cash games or tournys. I'd also be up for setting up the next fcp midwest chicago area game. Let me know.And as far as the tables go I think Tony (the host from last time) will make them for about $400, the guys that played there last time will tell you if they liked them, actually I think there are some pics in the local games section as well.boat drinks
Nice to see you're back around.Sorry I didn't make it out last weekend... I was seriously considering it, but I was pretty hungover and quite dizzy and didn't feel like driving, lol.How'd it end up going?
Hey Joel...wassup?Mike's games have been fun. Haven't make a final table, though, since we did last time. Count me in for a western burb game.
I'm moving to the Schaumburg area at the end of the month and I would be up for a semi-regular game or tournament.
Depends...Is that you in the avatar? lol. :club:
sorry man, i've been working on getting a new job.we will get this going.
I'm interested in any homes games in the chicago area as well.
There is a good home game in downtown chicago thurs and sat night 150 min 500 max nl 5-5 blinds max 5$ rake anyone interested

Good thing you didn't come kurt I took the whole thing down didn't loose a single game, I was the only one who didn't loose in the round robin and then trashed a guy in the semis and took the first two in the finals (two out of three). I had five races (thoughout) and only won one, it was a key one but the other guy did make a bad move imho so I didn't mind winning with AK against 52.Here are a few dates that work for me let me know what you guuys think.June 30July 1July 3 (since we're off the 4th)July 4 (what the hell start at noon?)July 15August 5August 12Gimme some feedback on what you guys think and I'll start a new threadLefty, I've been wanting to get to those games but I have been a travelling fool lately so I have not been able to. Just this year I have been to St. Louis, Vegas (three times), San Diego, D.C., Austin, Pittsburg, and northern MN. It seems the weekends I don't travel I have company or a game with my buddies to it just hasn't happened. I did make it to the heads up tourny there and did alright but didn't cash.boat drinks

I'm not going to spam but a friend of mine owns a company and has made custom made poker tables for 4 TV events... One being mine.They are amazing and he will ship to the US. I'm not sure what your budget is but if you want his website pm me and I will send it over. He has a bunch of pics on their and is great with pricing.....