double shooutout to WSOP $650. Have big chip lead, but this is a turbo tourney with blinds turning it into all in fest soon.I know my hand is not that strong, but with range of hands that villain would push with I think it is a close call. I factored in, knocking a player out, gaining chips in with it as well considering structure of tournwy (basically winner take all)given this situation is this call correct??? Is it an easy call???PokerStars Game #5165590935: Tournament #25911748, $15+$1 Hold'em No Limit -Match Round II, Level V (75/150) - 2006/06/05 - 22:14:33 (ET)Table '25911748 1' 10-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: bugle (2885 in chips) Seat 2: gcross65 (1210 in chips) Seat 3: hartmyst (870 in chips) Seat 4: MR. Gump (2015 in chips) Seat 6: nicksy (1505 in chips) Seat 8: donatelli (6515 in chips) nicksy: posts small blind 75donatelli: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to donatelli [Th Qh]bugle: folds gcross65: folds hartmyst: raises 720 to 870 and is all-inMR. Gump: folds nicksy: folds donatelli: calls 720*** FLOP *** [5c 7c 7s]*** TURN *** [5c 7c 7s] [4s]donatelli said, "nh"*** RIVER *** [5c 7c 7s 4s] [Tc]*** SHOW DOWN ***donatelli: shows [Th Qh] (two pair, Tens and Sevens)hartmyst: shows [As 8d] (a pair of Sevens)donatelli collected 1815 from pot

if pusher is half aware, he's moving with any two here.I'd call. pot odds and you're still in good shape if you losebut if this is his first move and he's a weak passive, u can foldI"d be surprised to get a lot of support here, but i may call more.Although, I did lay AdJd down last night on the bubble as the chip leader.How often this guy has pushed is important....try to give him a range

I agree with Actuary. You are getting 1.5:1 on the call and he should be pushing with a wide range. The call is less than 15% of your stack, so it is an easy call.If the call is $1,000 or more at these blind levels I probably fold.