Question For Regular Plo Players

Just wondering what's considered a "good" winrate for PLO, comparable to maybe 2 or 3 BB/100 in LHE.So far I've played a little over 5,000 hands of 1/2 and 2/4 PLO on Party, and I'm averaging just over 22 PTBB/100 (44 big blinds/100). Have I just been running well or is it possible to sustain this at these limits? I figure there have to be at least a few people on this forum that have been beting the game for a long period of time or at least know what's considered normal in the long-term. Anyone?

Just wondering what's considered a "good" winrate for PLO, comparable to maybe 2 or 3 BB/100 in LHE.So far I've played a little over 5,000 hands of 1/2 and 2/4 PLO on Party, and I'm averaging just over 22 PTBB/100 (44 big blinds/100). Have I just been running well or is it possible to sustain this at these limits? I figure there have to be at least a few people on this forum that have been beting the game for a long period of time or at least know what's considered normal in the long-term. Anyone?
If you're super anal about game selection it's sustainable. You're probably running well though.good luck.

I am not sure what a good win rate is in PLO either, althuogh thats the game I most play. The only thing I really strive for in a session is to play all my hands right and get my money in good and see what happens, generally a very BLAH answer but yeah. But I guess my general money winning goal in a 1/2 or 2/4 game is to double up my buy-in, which is generally 150 for a 200 Max game and 300 for a 400 Max game.JEFF

If you're still running over 13PTBB after 100k hands u are killing that current level. 8-13 is the range u want to be in after 100k.8 = your a solid player for that level.12+ = destroying it.This range is more applicable at the 3/6+ limits.

I am not sure what a good win rate is in PLO either, althuogh thats the game I most play. The only thing I really strive for in a session is to play all my hands right and get my money in good and see what happens, generally a very BLAH answer but yeah. But I guess my general money winning goal in a 1/2 or 2/4 game is to double up my buy-in, which is generally 150 for a 200 Max game and 300 for a 400 Max game.JEFF
You should switch your goal to making the maximum you can every session, rather than punching out as soon as you double (not saying that you do this, just the impression i got from your post). 40% of my sessions are losing ones...variance is alot higher in PLO so you need to always maximixe your edge. If you find yourself at a weak table where you easily double up, stay with the grind bro until your stack hits the point where your uncomfortable playing that deep. Soft tables for 2/4 and 3/6 are sooooo much harder to find these days.
  • 2 years later...

I just played three tables of 2/4 cent for 45 minutes while waiting for laundry, and finished up a full 6 buy ins, almost all from one player. At 80 hands an hour, that's basically...333BB/100?So yeah, flukes happen :club: