For Those That Don't Get Gsn.

If by complicated you mean "morons cant use it" then I need something else.
You should be able to figure it out. The only issue I know of is with some firewalls. If it isn't working, just download Bit Torrent (do a google search).

Did DN get the bomber to freak the hell out or what? Showing him that Q was nasty, he knew exactly what he had....Im sure Tilly made it all better after the show.... :club:

Okay, I am internet retarded or something. I downloaded utorrent, then I dl'd High Stakes Season two from dude's site. Now what do I do? I've tried to use torrents before, but I must be an idiot or something, 'cause I can't ****ing figure out how to play them. Please help this torrent newbie.

Okay, I am internet retarded or something. I downloaded utorrent, then I dl'd High Stakes Season two from dude's site. Now what do I do? I've tried to use torrents before, but I must be an idiot or something, 'cause I can't ****ing figure out how to play them. Please help this torrent newbie.
Did you try to play them in Windows Media? Do you have DiVX downloaded?
Instead of saving the torrent file itself, open it and it will prompt your torrent client to start downloading the file you want to get.